Lilith's ear is cut (okiron's)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 hours to try to get some sleep for today. An hour bus ride to the vet, an hour ride back and then I have to go to Petsmart to do my volunteer duties. *dies*

Im so glad to hear she's doing ok. It looks so painful- did they give you any Metacam? If not I would call and ask for some tomorrow.

Keep us posted- I'll be praying for a speedy recovery!

-Haley

Oooh, poor baby! That looks awful! Thank heaven you guys were there and able to get her to the vet. Glad she came through ok.

Haley wrote:
Im so glad to hear she's doing ok. It looks so painful- did they give you any Metacam? If not I would call and ask for some tomorrow.

Keep us posted- I'll be praying for a speedy recovery!

-Haley
We actually have some Metacam if it's needed but she doesn't seem to be in any pain. She's perfectly fine with me handling her ear, in fact at the vet's office she was nudging me to rub them.

Besides pouting that her hiding spot is gone, she's doing great. Stitches doesn't look like it's been touched at all.

Well apparantly the doctor I never got to see told Errik that the surgery was probably useless and it's not going to heal. Somehow during the night the small chance it might not heal turned into probably not going to heal. With the other things that happened, I lost all faith in the other doctor as well...now I'm on a personal mission to make sure no one I know never goes there.

I don't know about you...but if someone wants me to do a useless surgery, I would try to talk them out of it. We agreed to try because it wasn't useless, there was just a small chance it wouldn't fix it but was worth the shot.

I paid double for my Baytril there than I did at the other places I've bought it. Same concentration and amount. They're so freakin expensive.

/end rant

And she decided that my plate of broccoli and carrots were for her :grumpy:

She loves making mommy worry here. Hope she doesn't get too gassy but mommy will be on high alert. Silly bun.

Sure hope her ear heals. I'm disappointed in that vet myself and it's not my bunny :(

I want some broccoli too!

Back