Lil Blue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A rather tragic event happened very late Friday night. Lil Blue was out and when my son went to put her back she jumped out of his arms when he entered the bunny room and suffered a serious injury.

We took her to the emergency animal clinic anddue to the injuries she suffered the recommendation was to put her to sleep. It was not an easy decision to make but we believe it was for the best.

Lil Blue your front legs may not have been right, but it never slowed you down. We will always love you and will miss you. In the short time you were with us you made quite an impact, binky free with your perfect front legs now.

DSCN1183-1-1.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. I know this is heartbreaking because you folks loved her so much.

Hugs to you & Karen & your family.

This certainly makes me appreciate Nyx all the more and I'll give her an extra hug tonight in memory of Lil Blue.

I'm so sorry. What a tragic story. I hope you are comforted by knowing that she was happy with you and knew she had a safe place to live out her life, probably not even realizing that she had a disability. Binky free, Lil Blue.

tonyshuman wrote:
...not even realizing that she had a disability...
That is what made her such a special bunny, she didn't ask (so to speak) for sympathy or to be treated differently, she was justa bunny.

Thank You everyone for your kind words, this is one of the things Ilike about RO.

Dave

I loved reading about her and you're flemish is what truly led me to them and they joy they can bring. I'm so sad for your family for lossing her....

Binky free Lil Blue

I think mostly people do not find much comfort in words when we suffer a loss, but I hope you are able to feel comforted here, as I have with my loss. I am so very sorry you lost lil blue....

:rainbow:

we're so sorry to hear you lost a member of your family, Lil Blue. We feel that our fur babies are truly part of our family and we know that they are loved and missed when they go. She was a darling bunny and didn't let anything slow her down---thanks for giving her a loving forever home. Binky free at the bridge little one--you're loved and missed.

I'm so sorry that you lost your lovely Lil Blue. Thank you so much for showing her love and acceptance while she was with you.

Binky-free, Lil Blue. You are somebunny special!:rainbow:

I had not posted because this one hit me alittle harder. I had just told Peg the day before that if I had the room I would love to have Blue come live with us. I am so sorry but maybe in the end this was the best thing. As trite as it sounds I firmly believe everything for a reason. We may not know Gods reason but he has one.

:rainbow::pink iris::hug:

Latest posts

Back