Light Gray Flemish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingers_giants

Reaction score
Sunday my Light Gray Doe Audrey gave birth to the first light gray babies to be born under my Rabbitry ^_^. I am very excited about it. They are sired by my Light Gray Buck Micah.

Audrey is having some issues with being a mother, so I am having to nurse the rabbits off of her.

Thanks again to BlueGiants for all your support ^_^

Anywho I just wanted to share my news. I will get pictures posted hopefully soon ^_^

~Ginger :bunnydance:

Ummm... pictures... VERY Soon!!! 2!!!!! They will really enjoy having all the milk to themselves! (too bad you're not closer to TinysMom! She could use some of that!)

Congratulations! VERY happy for you! Wishing you future BOB's and Grand Champions! :blueribbon:

I will have to remember how to use my flicker account!! haha! its been so long! Ill toy around with it this evening and hopefully post some pics ^_^

I hope that the little ones grow up to be big and grand champions like their Momma ^_^ That would be AWESOME!!

Woo Hoo - MORE light grey flemish!!!! I'm so happy.

I wish you could send some of that milk to the 14 we have here that are trying to share one mama cause they don't like formula very much.

Latest posts

Back