Lifelong Bunny Fan near Boston

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetoftheDay

Reaction score
Hi, folks! My name is Karen, and I have been a fan of bunnies my whole life. My Dad never let me have one when I was a kid - we had a German Shepherd with an unstoppable prey drive, for one reason, but when my husband and I bought our house, I got a bunny. Her name was Miss Hoppy, and she lived as a house bunny - inside with us, for 11 years. She taught me so much that I figured I ought to share my knowledge and experience with you all!

She was a little carmel colored probably Netherland Dwarf mix, and she's my avatar over on our website (take my username here and add a "dot com" and even is the little teeny icon you'll next to the URL in the menu bar!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Hartleybuns, we were often told Miss Hoppy was a mini Rex, in fact that is how she was labeled at the pet store, but we were also told she might be a Netherland Dwarf/Rex mix, as at 4 pounds, she was twice the size of an ND, but not as big as Rex and her ears were not as long as a standard Rex would have.

Of course she was the nicest, best bunny in the whole world as she was, her breed didn't really matter to us!

Latest posts

Back