Life Without Lenci

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know everyone says the same thing. I am sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers, but it is so true. I want to thank you for sharing this very painful experience with everyone so we can learn from the experience. I was unaware bots could be so dangerous, as when we had horses we did have a special "block" to pry them off their skin but then they were gone. So, as painful as it was to open the painful wound you are trying to heal maybe it will save other bunnies from the horrible experience. I will definitely not take my bunny outside now and will always keep kleenex next to my computer. My husband thought I was nuts running to the bathroom for tissue.mandy

bunnylover78642 wrote:
I am so sorry that I asked for you to go into details for my benefit!! That has never happened to me even though my rabbits live outside.I hope it never does as it sounds horrible!! I will pray for Lenci and for a rest in your broken heart! I wish there was more I could do! :( I feel so bad now!! I am really sorry!
Don't feel bad at all!! I need to tell Lenci's story because it will hopefully prevent other rabbits from having the same thing happen. :)

Latest posts

Back