Life Without Lenci

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
It's been a week now since herpassing. It seems like forever since I've held her.I still can't stop myself from crying. This just wasn'tright. It wasn't her time. I want her back homewhere she belongs...in my arms. I'm completely broken.:bigtears:

Valencia Cherub "Lenci" 6/30/02-7/11/05

Always in my heart, my baby

Miss you more each day

Wish you never left me

Wish you were forever

To hold you

One more time

To hear your feet

To touch your nose

To inhale that special scent

of wood chips and butter

I’ve memorized your ruby eyes

They would melt me at once glance

Every expression and every look

I knew and understood

I wasn’t finished telling you how

pretty you are

I wasn’t finished loving you

But your time was through

To live; to love; to laugh; to learn;

You taught me these

Sweet dreams, sweet Lenci

I will love you even more

in the morning

Good night and

Thank you.

lencimom1.jpg

What a killer!

She and you had such a special connection. I know what it'slike to lose a best buddy. It's not something you ever getover.

I'm so sorry, Lissa. As I said to you before, my heart goesout to you. I know what a special place Lenci has in yourheart and until you meet again over the rainbow, you'll missher.

-Carolyn

Lissa, don't feel bad if you never get over yourloss. I still miss Bella and Stephie an awful lot. You've done theright thing by getting another bunny. Lenci would have wanted that foryou.

I am sorry to hear about Lenci.. Imust have missed the post if you told us ealier she died. Itsso sad.

Cristy

Here is a picture that someone from another forum drew for me.

lenciangel.jpg

Lenci's last days...

My birthday...

mommysbday.jpg

sweetlenci.jpg

lenci7.jpg

lenci2.jpg

Lookit that face! :D

lenci1.jpg

Lenci the peacock...

peacock2.jpg

Lenci and Iszy....

iszylenci1.jpg

Lenci's 3rd Birthday (June 30th)

birthday1.jpg

birthday2.jpg

She singed her whiskers on the candle while trying to get the banana. :shock:

burn.jpg

I am so sorry about Lenci. We all know how muchyou loved her. I will never forget get gorgeous little face. May sherest in peace.

I'm so sorry about Lenci. What a sweetgirl she was. With time comes healing. You willnever forget, but the hurt will be replaced with the wonderful memoriesshe left you with.

Jen

Lissa, I'm so sorry to hear about Lenci! It isno small thing to lose a friend like that. You gaveher a great life and I'm sure she knew how much you lovedher! I wish I could say the right thing to ease the painyou're feeling. You're in my thoughts.:)

The one of her with the peacock hairdo is justtwo days before she passed. She was hopping around and posingfor pictures. She seemed fine. :?:(

Latest posts

Back