Life With Charlie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, let me start by saying a very Happy New Year's! I hope everyone had a great Christmas too! Sorry it doesn't seem like I'm online much but trust me, I'm stalking all your posts without you all knowing it. :whistling

So it's been a while since I updated my blog! Believe it or not it's been over a month since we first got Charlie! We cannot believe how much he's grown in such a small amount of time. Before he would fit perfectly into my arms when I cradle him, now he has to hang his legs over my arms when I pick him up! Ha ha.

So what's new? Well I've been introducing the cat Melly to our little Charlie here! I took a video when I caught them interacting this morning as I got ready for work....

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/KTmOIQziGHc&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Isn't that adorable? Melly is SCARED of Charlie, you would think it's the other way 'round. What's even funnier is that Charlie knows Mel-mel is afraid of him, so now Charlie chases Mel whenever he sees him! :p

Charlie has also developed a new love for digging in his litter box. He goes CRAZY at it. I would be gone for a minute, come back and he would've dug all the litter out of his box, in which then I would spend the next 10 minutes cleaning it up. He literally tries to get every piece of litter out of the box, he would even pick pieces of it individually with his teeth and toss them out. Ha ha!

I noticed that Charlie has been neglecting his timothy hay recently. He would usually eat loads that I would have to constantly re-fill the hay rack. Now he barely eats any of it. :?

Of course this blog post wouldn't be complete without some new Charlie photos!

:inlove:

SAM_3447.jpg

^Charlie loves to get all comfy when he goes to sleeps. I've been trying to capture a photo of him in this position for a while! Every time I get close he hears me and opens his eyes, yesterday I managed to sneak a pic!

SAM_3444.jpg

SAM_3420.jpg

Ha ha, another photo of him drinking out of his water bottle! I swear he looks so adorable every time he takes a sip of water! Photos were just taken yesterday, and as you can see he has definitely grown. He's becoming quite a handsome bun, ha ha.

As I'm typing this Charlie is binkying around the room. Ha ha, and now he just did a bunny plop next to me. Ahhhh, I love Charlie.

:bunny19

I just have to share possibly the cutest photo I have ever taken! I know there's already a few photos of Charlie sleeping, but this one beats them all. The light of our lamp was hitting him perfectly as he slept under the table in our room. Look at his little paws!

:hearts

SAM_3539.jpg

i luv his drinkin water pics!!..what a doll...warms my heart everytime i look at Charlies pics...

is he still not eating much hay?..if not then hes filling up on other stuff...tell me what ur feeding and how much and i can help u equal it out a little better...cuz hay is extremely important as im sure u already know:)..its also gives them something to do ...otherwise ur gonna start to have a very distructive bunny on ur hands...like digging like crazy ..or biting the bars...or just all around chewing everything.
more pics would be awesome too..hes so lopiliscious.!!:inlove:

I have fallen in love with Charlie, he is so cute and sweet! Great blog :biggrin:

I LOL'd at you saying he kept pooping in you and your BF's laundry basket...because one of my buns B did that all the time back before he got an outside litter box!! We wouldn't notice and then i'd walk over and..."AAaahhh whhhyyy??" Luckily the clothes were going to be washed anyway, and you'd just clean up the little turds... Oh the joys of rabbit ownership haha

Awww Charlie is still one of my favorite bunnies on here. So unbelievably adorable! Hey, if ever you need moer advice on how to deal with asthma and allergies, feel free to drop me a message. I have really severe allergies to rabbits and bad asthma so I might be able to understand and help a bit since I deal with it myself :)

Oh my gosh! It's been SO LONG since I last came on here! Almost a year ago! I'm not sure why I stopped going on this site...I think I just got a bit sidetracked, with life. I apologize! Does anybody remember me and Charlie? I hope so! I don't know if the people I remember on here still go on the site frequently, or left. But if you don't know me and my bunny Charlie, you can get to know us! =)

Now when I first got Charlie I used to update his blog weekly. He was VERY small, only slighter bigger than my hand! It's been a year and now my baby's all grown up! (Even though I still call him my "babys" haha.) He's about the same size as the chihuahua, so pretty much as big as a small dog. He's gotten kinda heavy too haha, it's not as easy to pick him up anymore -it actually takes effort now! Here's some photos of what he looks like now:

photo3-1.jpg

300601_1942792259612_1536649529_31519081_1549081831_n-1.jpg

386010_2174716497573_1536649529_31664980_948984389_n-1.jpg

Yes he doesn't have that baby face he used to! But he's still just as adorable as when I first met him! He's even gotten fluffier! So fluffy that I have to groom him to make sure he doesn't lick up any of that nasty loose fur!

I miss this site, and I'll be back more often! It's been a year since I first got Charlie and I was just re-living some old memories with him, and that's how this site came back to mind. A lot of things have happened. We've had a lot of good, and bad times. And Charlie's gotten a little wild...he humps. Everything. I didn't teach him to do that! :shock: I think he might have to get neutered, but I'm afraid that it'll do more bad than good. I don't want anyone chopping my little baby's parts!

Anyways, I'll update more about us later. Hope I can find some old friends, and new on this site! Hope to see y'all around! :wink

he is soo cute. i love him glad you are happy. yea sounds like you might have to get him neutered i have to get mine neutered after the holiday's.

Yeah he's definitely gotten a little crazy! My poor baby might need a female to keep him company, who knows. Not sure if I could handle a whole bunch of baby bunnies though lol, Charlie already is a handful! :p

Latest posts

Back