Life of Lola

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blurry picture, but the eyes and all look like a painting or something, just rediculously cute lol
0bv0bmmu.jpg

She likes wandering around on my bed:
mreb5pjw.jpg

perched up for a nap:
6ewj79ro.jpg

Kinda a half flop in my lap :)
x36ge71d.jpg

Lola is absolutely adorable

Aw! She is getting big, John! She still looks just as sweet as ever though.

Nice guitar collection!

Hey, John! How are you and Miss Lola doing?

undergunfire wrote:
Hey, John! How are you and Miss Lola doing?
We're doing great! Last week I doubled the size of her enclosure by building a wooden second level with wire mesh walls (8 square feet now). She binkies all around it, so I take it she likes it lol :)

That's awesome! I'd love to see pictures of her cage and more pictures of her :biggrin:!

Excuse the mess lol, but this gives a good idea. I need to clean all her towels and whatnot (tomorrow lol). She loves it though, and luckily she's nice and litter trained :)
k3jg0eby.jpg

oh, and that rack above the litterpan is for hay (just happens that she ate all that was in it already, I just filled it haha). I lined the floor with vinyl tiles, and the rest was a simple build. and the 55 ga aquarium was a free find on craigslist, so I couldn't resist since it had some good size to it

Well it came time to clip Lola's nails for the first time ever a few min ago........went flawlessly :)

she was sitting in my lap cuddled up and I took it as a perfect opportunity. No problems holding her feet, she stayed perfectly still and even went on to lick my arm more afterwards. Treated her with a couple raisens after too, because she was such a good girl :)

Hey, John! How are you and Miss Lola doing :)?

Wow, heh, kinda haven't signed on here in a while. Lola is still doing great! she has grown a bit too and is as healthy as can be :)

I'm actually about to get another rabbit, possibly tomorrow (another mini lop), and hopefully in time bond the two of them. Looks like it'll be a craigslist rescue, the person was offering him for 40 bucks, then went ahead and agreed to give him, and his enclosure to me for free tomorrow, because they are low on food and cannot afford it :/ Hopefully he's in good shape, but I'll take care of him regardless and hopefully get the two bonded as well :)

Glad to hear you two are doing well and are going to get a new addition :biggrin:! I hope they do bond once everybun is speautered....bonded bunnies are so much fun!

Lola is very cute.I'm glad to hear your getting a new bun!I bet Lola will be very happy!:biggrin2:

Back