Let's see your tattoo's...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMIGOSH! My tattoo designs are finally finished!
*I created a seperate topic for it!*
I'm getting this done next year when I move out of home!

For those who don't remember.....This portrait is of my 7 month old dwarfed Persian mix kitten whom passed away unexpectedly on October 1st, 2008. I chose Tiger Lilies because I called Zaide "My little tiger", and thought Tiger Lilies could represent that.

3804538581_a7f6b21c78.jpg

Tattoo done by Tony Carey @ Hold Fast Tattoo in Prescott, AZ.

wow all these tattoos look great! I haven't got any yet but, I really want one on my left arm as a memorial to my grandpa and I'd love to have a big one on my back with all my buns present and past which, I could add on to with my new additions as, the years go by. Thing is I don't know how to recognise a good tattoo studio and I don't know of many in the area which I live in Derby in the UK. If any one knows of any good ones please let me know :)

mimodok wrote:
Amy the tattoo of Zaide is probably the most beautiful tattoo I've ever seen. You chose a wonderful artist!
Thank you! It is so freaky how it looks like a painting of Zaide...it looks exactly like him. I haven't stopped staring at the picture myself :p.

I have a Tattoo. I will have to get pictures soon. I have stars starting on my shoulder and coming down to my chest. I have had a star added for everyone I know that has passed.
The larger stars are stronger bonds. The small stars are someone that have left a little something in my heart and I needed to honor them.

I got this one because I'm irish, I loved the way it looked on paper, but i now think its a little plain. It's out of focus and even looks a bit crooked because of the way my leg dips there. lol It twines around with just that one heart.

018.jpg

This one I got because one of my grandmothers survived breast cancer. My other grandmother died from ovarian/uterine cancer, so I am going to get a similar one like this for womens cancer, maybe make a half sleeve eventually somehow. Depending if I can get someone to design one for me. I dont know why these are so blurry! It might have been with my old camera right before it pooped out on me.

tat001.jpg

I am getting phoenixs paw prints on my for arm next month how bad does it hurt.

I am so stokes but scared to death at the same time. I see people all the time get them with no problem.

It all depends on how high your tolerance is for pain and how sensitive the area is that you want it. The one on my leg stung a bit above the ankle, but other than that both of mine were easy to handle. I could have slept through the one on my arm. I did give birth to two children though, once you have been through that pain there isnt much you cant handle. :p

thank you. i think im going to get my grandmothers name written in the ribbon or under the tattoo or something, same with the other grandmother when i get the other one.

Here's what I have on my back. Originally, I had ideas of getting a dove, but my artist whipped this up for me and I loved it. I want to thicken the tail part a little bit so it looks less likea claw though. I also want to add a quotethat curvesaroundthe belly. Perhaps "Be your own source of happiness".

b200293858.jpg

My new ones.. they are even.. im just sitting weird..and yes I have clothes on, just a strapless jumpsuit,

And because this is all I really do..

Eat..Sleep...Derby..

This is the tattoo I am getting next weekend on my opposite bicep..the patron Saint of Derby..

undergunfire wrote:
Here is the start of my kitty's memorial piece. Zaide was adopted by us back in May of last year, he was 3 months old. He was adorable from the second I laid my eyes on him. He was a spunky little kitty who was very tiny for his age (about the size of an 8 wk old kitten), as was the rest of his litter..but we didn't think anything of it, no one did. As time went on, we noticed Zaide was not growing...even though he was about the size of a 12 week old kitty now, but the personality of a 7 month old kitty. I began photographing him with milk jugs, to monitor his size.

I don't want to get into discussion of how he died because he died in front of me a little while after I had gotten home from work and we had a bonding/play session. It was sudden and there was nothing I could do. This was October 1st of 2008, almost a year ago.

We later put things together and realized maybe Zaide didn't look as healthy as he should have for a cat his age. Of course, we noticed that while looking at pictures after he had passed. We learned his whole litter was the result of a Persian hoarding case. We know that Zaide's brother and sister are still alive...but his brother has severe bowel issues and has almost died numerous times, and his sister is blind. We are thinking there was inbreeding/genetic defects and that Zaide possibly died of a heart defect.

Here is the picture that my tattoo artist based the tattoo off of....

l_cc9d8e417fbbda2c42b5d8861455e873.jpg

And here is the start of my Zaide tattoo. His head still needs to be finished, as well as some tiger lilies added around him....

3711271447_5924b1e41e.jpg

That is great!! :D

Jeff...your bunny tattoos are so adorable!!

You said the outline/shading on my kitty tattoo was great, but did you see the finished tattoo a bit up there on this page :p?

undergunfire wrote:
For those who don't remember.....This portrait is of my 7 month old dwarfed Persian mix kitten whom passed away unexpectedly on October 1st, 2008. I chose Tiger Lilies because I called Zaide "My little tiger", and thought Tiger Lilies could represent that.

3804538581_a7f6b21c78.jpg

Tattoo done by Tony Carey @ Hold Fast Tattoo in Prescott, AZ.

WOW... that is great!! :) You have a very good artist/tattooist. Oh and thanks. I have a good tattooist here and he does great work as you can see. How long did it take to get yours done?? Both of mine took 3 hours EACH!! OUCH!! LOL :p

Jeff

Latest posts

Back