Let's see your tattoo's...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
It occurred to me when I did my other thread lots of us have ink..so let's see it. Even the bad one's you regret.. it'll show the kids here the value of REALLY thinking about ink before you get something so permanet..

Here's mine.. and some of my husband's..

My geisha on my back..

Geisha.jpg

Which she was actually put there to cover up an Eye of Horus tattoo that went tragically wrong.. which you can see in her skirts..

01-01-09_0133.jpg

My Tattoo for my lost boy.. Jarred.. we miss you..

CauseImisshim.jpg

My custom Cali bunny tatt.. freshly done..

DSC_0181-2-1.jpg

Memorial tattoo for my friend Shawn.. he was killed on the way to my birthday party..

SeansMemoriam.jpg

Cause showpigs are nice..

ShowpigsandGuinnessnevermix.jpg

THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE..... my ex husband..

StupidestThingIEverDid.jpg

My toe spider..

CoolerUpClose.jpg

Kanji script..love and happiness..and I really needed to shave my legs that day..

CauseItLookedCool.jpg

Cause i'm Irish

DSC_0178-1-1.jpg

My ribcage piece..

pain-1.jpg

And my husband's stuff..he got this during the summer when he was nice and tan... it's the pic at the shop.. hence the cropping..

IMG_1606.jpg

Yeah.. I wonder where my husband is from...

2957544735_29fa5d5166.jpg

Drunken frat boys get stupid tattoo's..

91639366_l.jpg

And when they grow up.. they get Tatt's of their Fraternities on their forearms..

IMG_0202.jpg

And of course our joint venture..

02-08-09_2352.jpg

02-08-09_2159.jpg

02-08-09_2338.jpg

So let's see yours!!!

My brother (18) has his own tattoo gun, combine teenagers, alcohol and a guy with a love of drawing tattoos :shock: He has a lovely one of a dinosaur attacking a flaming skyscraper on his ankle, he has numerous ones on his bum, and he has one on his stomach that he did in a mirror :rollseyes and he also has some sober ones which are amazing and oh so stunning. But I think we need to remove the gun from him :D

I love your bunny tat! My next one is going to be a bunny which I had drawn for me a while back, and I am also planning to get a Japanese themed portrait of my dog Jiro at some point.

I have 3 at the moment.

This is my first one that I got on my wrist. Didn't feel this one at all and really enjoyed getting it done.
Image730dhctattoor.jpg

And my feet tats, which took 3 hours and were total agony, the healing was also awful and I really regretted getting them for the first two weeks. :p
I love them now though, although I don't feel like they are finished and will be adding to them this year...and going through the whole thing again!
n777295155_4983475_8137.jpg

I also love your bunny tattoo, Zin!
Jenson...I LOVE your cute foot tattoos...those are totally adorable!

So far I only have my chest piece. I get to go in on March 7th and get the rest of it finished, which is to finish the coloring and get a portrait of Morgan's face in the center.
3235496846_e4e6a9f10e.jpg

My next tattoo's are going to be a portrait of my Zaide kitty (RIP) and a rat tattoo of a rattie surrounded by wildflowers.

These are Ryan's (done by my same tattoo artist)...

Memorial piece for his Dad...
l_f4efec214027e5d340b011cf0e7b6c79.jpg

Day of the Dead style skull that his friend Cody drew...
l_4114ba4e10d61cf388f8ed830eef3083.jpg

Aaaand....his other Day of the Dead skull thingy, which is below and to the side of his other one. He is forming a half sleeve.
l_f4b26a7ef437ea38117db152c68fb17f.jpg

He also has a giant "XI" tattooed on his left rib cage. I guess it has something to do with Tarot cards and his best friend Garrett has roman numeral numbers on his side for his Tarot card. I really don't understand the full meaning of it, but whatever :p.

Very lovely tattoos!
I don't have any because I am 16 and scared of needles, but I really would like one that says Buddy with a pic of my dog and some bunny ones!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Maybe "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"?
Maybe she's the Top Banana?
Maybe her nickname is Chiquita?

How about a hint?

Haha!
Well it actually holds a very important meaning to me, but it is a painting by Andy Warhol. For a while he managed The Velvet Underground (one of my favorite bands for more reasons than their music) and they used that banana on one of their album covers.
This is the album cover:
http://www.amiright.com/album-cover...-Underground-The-Velvet-Underground--Nico.jpg

tHis on on my left leg, the bunny well for the buns, a lady free handed it on my arm at the fair, I took a pic and had a tattooist put it on my leg.. The roses with te paw prints are for the dogs and I drew that and took the copy to the tattooist. I wanted items that were non specificto any one of my buns or dogs.. however we have noticed that the rabbits looks an aweful lot like Donovan...

2249171139_5008678743_o.jpg

this is my back, I drew the basic design and let the tattooist put in the details.

For different transitions in life, rebirth, new beginning, sisterhood.. Is basically revoles around finding out I had sisters

2369774850028699629ClyzAX_ph.jpg

this is hubby's right arm he is a firefighter, tazhis fire dept'smascot he's been a firefighter for 17 years.

l_690a58e807598325475dac43a6475c93.jpg

this is hubby's left arm this was taken while it was still healing so the light reflected off it funny both head of the same dog just diferent expressions, they were done fromphotographs. THe bigger head is the Huh did you say food? the smaller head is his more regular look of I'm tired.. it had it's final touch ups after this pic was taken. So I have to get a new pic.

2638413193_f4f9bb6ec6_o.jpg

I am planning to get something on the back of my shoulders at some point.. Mainly because my skin scars horribly and I have scars on my back I'd like to cover from chicken pox...I was in second grade, they are white now and not going anywhere I'm 33 now..

GoinBackToCali wrote:
And my husband's stuff..he got this during the summer when he was nice and tan... it's the pic at the shop.. hence the cropping..

IMG_1606.jpg
i love this one.. and the "where your husband was made" made me laugh out loud litterly.

Mine as supposed to be a small forget me not .. but I went with my daughter to get hers done on her foot and it looked so nice I thought I'd get one there ...

The guy said he would do it freehand so that no one else had one like it .. and the following day I turned up and asked if he could add a couple more things to it .. music because it's important to me .. a white rose for my Dad .. and two forget me nots for Felix my Netherland Dwarf and Clover my heart Guinea Pig.

Here's the result! It was a tad painful, but the most disturbing thing was it felt like cutting with a razor, and as I used to self harm years ago, it did sort of freak me out a little.

04102008458.jpg

I love everones tats..

I have 2 tatoos... they are small ... one is on my chest... It is a bleeding rose... I got it for my anniversary about 16 years ago... the rose is for my life with my husband and the blood was for my life before him...

the other one is a butterfly on my wrist... I got it the day of my husbands grandfathers funeral to remind me of how much he made me feel apart of their family when there was others who didn't make me feel so welcomed( namely his wife my husbands step grandmother)

I want one on my ankle : i want a cross with my brothers name on it . with Ivy vines on it( he died in a motorcycle accident 10 years ago- at the end of my dads driveway)

I will try to post pics of them later

Latest posts

Back