Lets see those Buns!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How adorable I love that little nose

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

That was Bugsy. I hit the wrong button and submitted before I was done. Here's Groucho. He is under the entertainment center in the first one, so his ears are down. So precious :

1399496536577.jpg

1399496626456.jpg

Oh my lord....too adorable! TY for sharing! (Love the vid...lol) What breed is this? (I'm still kinda new to bunny companionship but do know my spoiled girls are wonderful companions! And, it may sound ignorant but I had no clue how smart they actually are!)

But who knows? I might have to add a 3rd furbun to my warren depending on this adorable funbun's breed. TY!

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399575217.206178.jpg here's a picture of my husband holding my baby paco;)

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

She is so cute in that hat!
Here is the last picture I took of my Lady a couple days ago:

IMG_7785.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1399852928.434936.jpg is it normal for her to poop every step she takes? How am I suppose to play with her?

ALL these buns are soooo cute, I'm a definately hooked bigtime. Am counting down the days till Doc Wilbur gets his playmate (Flemish Giant doe) :woohoo

I love all your pics, cheers shooni

Carter, have you litterbox trained your bunny? Mine is and he generally doesn't do that. If your bunny has just eaten though, then yes she'll feel like pooping a little. ☺️

Latest posts

Back