Lesson(s) I've Learned While Trying to Take Care of a Sick Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi BM, Good to see that your little Shermie has a clean bill of health. Your post was interesting and very informative. I know what you mean about him feeling like your little baby. I feel the same about my 2! :D So we understand exactly how you feel! Take Care Beckie

That's excellent news bunnymommy!! I am soooo happy to hear Sherman is ok and doesn't have anything life threatening! I, too, feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders as I was waiting anxiously for your update post! What a wonderful birthday present for Sherman as well, even if its a couple days late:DGive him lots of hugs and kisses for me for being a trooper and going through all those tests & give yourself a pat on the back for the wonderful job you've been doing in taking good care of him & catching symptoms as they started before it turned into something more serious! He's lucky to have such wonderful parents!!

~pam

Glad you just have a Dust buster Bunny! He is one VERY lucky bunny he may not have liked the meds and the poking and prodding but he has oneHUGE lucky rabbits foot to have you and your hubby for parents! Glad it all worked out for your little guy!! :D

My bunny Buster has improved some but is still sneezing and has alittle bit of a wet nose. The meds Enrofloxcain generic brand have not cleared it up totally. I am thinking it is just allergies with him too. My boyfriend has been telling me that since we got him. I may have to say youwere right to him!!!:shock: :DI have appointment with the Vet next week for a update.

Kwai La

Kwai La

Kwai La

(happy happy happy) that is such fantastic news Bunnymommy, and to BOOT that post to accompany it was fantabulous :DNOW,Sherman.....don't give up on the "look" ~perfect it my child...for she WILL submit to your raisin wishes....LOL

hehe xo glad to hear about your cartwheels of delight :0

Cher

BunnyMommy, I am so very happy Sherman is ok! We were so worried about him. My son read your post and we have been praying for him. And for you and your husband.

I also want to thank you. I read your post and when my two started sneezing I knew the best thing to do was get them to the vet a.s.a.p.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tina

Pamela227, Dawn, Batbunny, HB104, and Dajeti2, thanks so much for all of your encouragement and support!

Sherman and me send you all great big hugs right back! :D

Sorry I'm delayed on this I haven't been awake long....lol

Woohoo For Sherman!!! That "Cool Cat" rabbit of yours is so awesome! I'm glad he's okay!!! :) Give him lots of bunny kisses for me and Meg!

Bunnymommy wrote:
UPDATE! The test results are back, and Sherman gets a clean bill of health! :D

Thank you for posting such an extensive and informative report on everything you've been through. I read it with great interest and am printing out a copy for a reference.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience and I send many kisses and hugs to Sherman X O X O X O X O X O X O X O X O

Pam

Same Here, Pam! I've printed a copy out for reference as well. It's incredibly well done.

Yup...The Leader of the Hip Hop Gang has been in full control the whole time. Just like Sherman to get everyone upset only to come out fine.

God Bless Every Bun!

-Carolyn

Carrie,

You don't have to read the whole thread in this post, but the last page or wherever BunnyMommy brilliantly summarizes what she went through will give you comfort. It's an excellent piece. It's so well done, that I've printed it for my binder.

-Carolyn

LuvaBun wrote:
Carolyn, thanks for putting this post back up. Being new here, I had no idea what BunnyMommy had been through with Sherman. This post is such a good example to all bunny parents

Jan

Me neither - Your a love, Bunnymommy . Sherman is a little trooper and so much deserves to be King on his throne!

Vickie

Bringing this post back for our new member, Abbi.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back