LEMONAXIS has asked me to tell you all ......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Lisa contacted me and just cannot bring herself to post here. The last baby has died. She's pretty devastated I think and might not be around for a while.

She asked for her thread to be deleted but I decided to lock it down instead. This way it can be dropped down not to keep coming up to haunt her.

Still, there is a lot of good info in that thread and I'd rather the babies not to have died for no reason. Maybe they can somehow help someone else one day.

Lisa said:

I am going to take a break from RO for a few days!
Please can you post for me. I am so sorry to ask you, I reall yhope you don't mind. Sorry.
We do not need anybody to send condolences as it will be too hard for us and only IF possible I would like to delete the thread.
I am not terribly rational right now so I guess that would be the wrong thing to do.

She's been through so much lately, I understand why she's feeling as she is. I'm happy to help her out, but so very sorry for the loss of that last baby :(

I really hoped the little one would make it. :sad:

Tell her to take all the time she needs if you're speaking to her again, we understand what it's like. :big kiss:

What a shame.... she tried so hard and invested so much of herself in that baby. We all understand loss - tell her we'll be here when she's ready to come back.

:pray:

I'm sure she'll make her way back and find this, and in time it will be comforting. Thanks everyone for being so kind and understanding.

I had hoped that one of the babies would make it also.

I'll let everyone know if I hear from her again. I know we'll all miss her presence here, but sometimes it's best to take a breather and mourn before coming back to talk.

I'm so sorry to hear about this - hopefully, Jazz is doing OK.

And I understand completely about needing a break. This is a lot to go through in such a short time.

that's so sad. nobody should have to go all that she has gone through recently.
thank you for posting for her.

This is so hard. :bigtears:

I was so afraid of this. She was so excited, she PM'd me a couple of times with the baby news and I saw the posts, but the situation was so precarious, I just couldn't respond with much joy.The oddswere not good. On one hand, you don't want to temper the joy, on the other, you want to be prepared.All I could do was hope and pray.

But no miracles for this familytoday, no matter how deserving.

So verysorry. :sad:

sas :cry1:

PIPP we were pm'ing too a bit that first day. I thought maybe she had a little BK miracle and he'd make it. I just feel so bad for them. Such sweet people and going through so much :(

I was more than happy to help by posting for her. I'm pretty sure she just doesn't feel like talking right now.

She'll be ok, tho. She just needs time to mourn both BK and the babies now.

So much to say from experiences...
I'm glad you'll lock down the thread instead Bo B Bunny.

My heart goes out to Lisa.

Those innocent creatures (babies born to Jazz) had a better existence given the hardship.

I learned from eastern cottontail rehabilitation and the Numerous suprise babies by our street rescued females. Like you Pipp, I knew the situation was precarious.

In comforting sentiments of support, those tiny babes she cared about had a better life then those who are born and kept by the happyrodent guy (RescueMe section.)

The world really needs more caring humans!!

Lisa's Love and efforts for those jeopardized babes was outstanding. ~

{Please take time to heal Lisa.}

I crawled into the cave when our beloved Kareena crossed to the bridge October 18th. I understand...

I mourned every loss of eastern cottontail babes; their chances at that age are so slim.

Your pain and devastation is felt. My deepest condolences,

{{Lisa, BK, and babes}}

Latest posts

Back