LemonAxis back in da house!! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemonaxis

Reaction score
I have missed RO so much in the last few days!
After a couple of days without my wireless and trying really hard to be rational about our bunny losses, I thought, hey RO is just a site, I can wait, it will always be there......ooo0000ooo nooo I am NOT addicted ;)

Well it didn't work, my wireless (worthless) has finally been restored. I piggy back on my neighbours wireless (perfectly legal) and she had modem problems for so long. Now with a new modem, I am back online.

I thought of RO so much that I realised this little community really does have a place in my life......it should be criminal to be so mushy....AHEM!!

I have lots of news and tons of pictures of my lovely little lady Jazz. Mostly these days we call her Jazzie.

We are in the bonding process.

Anyway enough of that, I have pics to upload and Jazz needs a rightful place around here and its not in this thread, I am off to Blogs, I am goign to take a little while to write up about my black mini lop, she has become very special to us :D

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

:woohoo

Glad to have you back! You were missed! Tell me about it, I can't go too long without my RO family! Can't wait to see Jazz picts! :D

Happy, Happy, Happy! :weee:

Yay!! You were SOOOO missed...I'm happy to hear that things are getting better for you...

:hug: :hearts

Hey...and what's WRONG with being mushy?? :biggrin2:

I JUST ASKED ABOUT YOU!!! I am not kidding! I asked the other mods about you not 24 hours ago! I was hoping you'd be on soon! :hugs:

Latest posts

Back