Leggy's Lounge & Jacub's Jungle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Bears

Reaction score
Thought I'd start a thread for my kids... I'llupdate new happenings here. Lego was born around December 14,2002... so she's soon to be three. Frodo (now living withSeniorcats) also came from the same petstore... so I use that date forboth girls. Lego & Frodo are both Dutch/NetherlandDwarf Cross.

Jacub I adopted from a friend who rescues on October 16, 2004... andshe figured he was anywhere from 1-3 years. He is of coursethe smokey coloured Holland Lop.

The girls were bonded for about 6 months when I decided to bring Jacubhome and try to encorporate him in. However, after manymonths of work, what ended up happening was both girls loved Jacub, andafter a huge fight ended up hating each other. So that's whenI made the decision to rehome Frodo with Ann. Where she iscurrently bonding with Presley... a beautiful white and brown bunny.

Here are some old pics...

Frodo

BabyFrodo1.bmp

BabyFrodo.bmp

frodo_up_close.jpg

tranced out in a friends lap

100_0949c.jpg

Ultimately relaxed

UltimateRelaxFrodo.jpg

Did you say Yogurt drops?

FrodoLovesYogurt.jpg

Kisses

MommyGetsKisses.jpg

mmmm... cardboard

FrodoChewsCardboard.jpg

*** I miss you love ***

Lego

PrettyLego.jpg

ShelfLego.jpg

LegoMouth.jpg

too lazy to actually get up

LegoChewsSeagrassRug.jpg

mmmm... hay

LegoLovesHay.jpg

ChubbyLego.jpg

FloppedLego.jpg

LegoChewsCardboard.jpg

Jacub

100_0901c.jpg

100_0911c.jpg

Washy, washy

100_0902c.jpg

Did I hear something? (his ears come forward when he sees something... cause he's deaf.. but it's sooo cute)

100_0910c.jpg

Christmas Jakie

100_0997c.jpg

100_0999c.jpg

Bonding with Lego

100_1095c.jpg

100_1063c.jpg

All three together and peaceful

100_1127c.jpg

And then there's kitty... my 9 year old tabby girl

UpCloseKitty.jpg

NOT happy with Daddy

PissyKitty.jpg

Enjoying bunny houses
KittyLovesCastle.jpg

KittyGoesinBag.jpg

KittyinPaperBag.jpg

CrazyKitty.jpg

CleaningKitty.jpg

Hope I didn't overwhelm you!!

Sandra

Not overwhelmed at all! More, moremore, hehe. I never get tired of bunny pics (and kitty picstoo!). My kitty does the same thing, lol, playing in thebunny boxes and paper sacks. :)

I love the picture of the 3 bunnies together. Too bad theycouldn't all just be friends. Bunnies are so silly.They're all adorable! I love the bunny flop pics too, and thekissies. I love them all!

:great:

Excellent Pictures, 3Bears!I'm hard-pressed to pick a favorite.

Your pets sure have a Life of Luxury. I love seeing rabbits in homes like yours. :)

-Carolyn

Carolyn... you have that right... they are spoiled :p

but I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish I could givethem free-run of the whole house 24/7... but for their protection andmine... they have their bunnyroom... which isn't too shabby either...lol!

I completely understand, 3Bears. Mythree seem to be old enough to roam when I'm not home, but just in casethey did get into something, I don't take the chance.No...having a whole room to themselves isn't too shabby atall!What a Life! You can see how happy and healthythey are. Pictures are definitely worth a thousandwords.

I can tell who's in control at your house. NOT the Humans!

-Carolyn

Putergeekgirl...

Isn't he? hehe. I ALWAYS wanted a loppy boy... and I couldn'tbe more thrilled with Jacub. He's just the biggestsweetie. He's not in favour of being picked up or held,probably b/c of his past abuse, but he makes up for it in super sweetpersonality. He's just perfect and I love him tobits. I will definitely always have a lop in my life!!

Love the pictures! Frodo came up andlooked at the screen - she says 'er, er, er' to sister Lego, friendJakie and mama Sandra and dad Stu.

Her baby picture is so precious and so the trancing pic.Frodie loves washing and grooming her American cousins - Melody,Wilbur, Presley and Ali. She has chosen Presley to be her'new man'. I would have to say that Greg, my husband, lovesFrodo best of all the bunnies because she is so sweet an goodnatured. Frodie sends lots of kisses!

NEW PICCIES!!!!

100_1310c.jpg

seriously mom... I want food
100_1309c.jpg

too cute Jakie
100_1308c.jpg

Leggy the lounger
100_1304c.jpg

100_1305c.jpg

And tonight after I got home and on the computer, I looked over and found this...
100_1311c.jpg

Jacub is actually "laying ON" the metal bar that is the bottom of thechair.... guess he was comfortable so long as he had his Beggy by hisside =)

Sandra

I wish I had a big room like that. I am jealous of your buns.

My mommie is SweetPeasMommie so you know.

Latest posts

Back