Leesa! Blogging on the rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyScraper

Reaction score
Leesa is a boy rabbit, dont ask. He was going to be a meat rabbit until we saved him. Leesa was a hand full even at 6 weeks.
ValsBettafish007.jpg

Hi Leesa
ValsBettafish027.jpg

LET ME OUT!
RAGB058.jpg

THis is back when Leesa lived in the house!
RAGB057.jpg

Come here Leesa
Gigety008.jpg

You have not seen my face enough yet
Gigety009.jpg

Don't you want to see my cute face again?

He is BIG boy, what is his personality like? Is he the bossy sort or does he like cuddles. He looks so independent? Nice pics and yeah lets have some more...:)

Any updates on Lessa;) If you have some time, let us know how he is going, he reminds me of my last foster bun, Kruger and is just such a looker too.

I bet he is a handful too....lol:biggrin2:

No pics, sorry guys:( But I do have an update on him. Sorry I have not been on at all because we had some new rabbit litters come in. They are a handful. He just loves to snuggle. He lives outside now, he use to live in the house but he rather be in out huge cage outside. He just loves to snuggle though. Thankyou for the complement about his eyes. They are a strange color for him. So are his ears have darker swirls around the grey. Those are pretty old pictures of him back when he was only about 6 months old. He is actually almost a year right now. Yes, he is HUGE!

Lessa is a beautiful bun. I love Californians (the breed that is!) I'm so glad you saved him. That's how we got our first Flemish Giant too, she was seconds away from being snatched up for meat.Lucky boy he is!

Latest posts

Back