Lebanon show -- who's going?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Going to the PaSRBA show first weekend in February 2010?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

• Yes but not showing

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Turtle

Reaction score
It's that time again. Nora and I pretty much look at Lebanon and Nationals last year as the start of our hard-core rabbitry efforts, and I really liked the show last year. Besides seeing a bunch of y'all and having a great Flemish dinner out at the diner, we had a great time hanging out later with the judges and it was good watching the youth show kids having a good time down the hall in the ballroom at the Quality Inn (between sips of adult beverage in the lounge).

So, who's headed to Lebanon? What're you bringing? We are bringing the new kits born in early December, who are all just fabulous sandy Flemish, all right around five pounds, though we're not showing them. Some of last year's girls are pregnant, so they're not going, and Bess is probably not in show shape, but the big boys like Gunther, who we got last year at Lebanon from Frank & Judie Welch and who is now both a daddy (of the December 2009 kits) and a Grand Champion will be there.

I will not be 100%. I don't know how many of you heard, but at a conference in Florida last week I was stricken with some mystery chest pain which they initially thought might be angina. I recovered from it and drove home to Maryland only to get nailed even worse almost as soon as I got home. Nora took me to the emergency room, and 24 hours later surgeons relieved me of what they described as "a very inflamed gall bladder." The pain had really been something, so I am really glad they figured it out and got rid of it. I came home this morning. Pain medication is a good thing.

So, I may not be able to help put wabbits up on the table as quick as usual, but I'll be there and try to make use of myself.

Sound off if you're going!

Turtle

I'm not going - but two of my future rabbits are going to Lebanon (not sure if they're being shown or not).

I bought two girls from Juan Perez in Mass. - and Sharon (Starlight Rabbitry) will pick them up and bring them back to CT where they'll stay with Alicia for a bit till they're shipped here.

So while I'm not going there physically - I feel like I'll be there in spirit...

I'll be going! I am unsure of what I'm showing yet...should probably decide today since specialty entries are due soon. But I will definitely be showing Hollands, and mom may be taking some Woolies.

Find me and say hi! :) I will likely have my white board with me, but not sure. Either way, my stuff will say "Oak Ridge Rabbitry" somewhere.

I was definitely planning on being there, but I'm not so sure now. If the weather ends up as bad as they're predicting, then there's no way I can make it up there. :(

If I do end up going, then I'll be transporting a few bunnies and possibly showing a few young English Lop juniors for comments... Not sure if I'm staying both days or not.

Latest posts

Back