Leaving for Hawaii!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Reaction score
Tomorrow Me and My family are leaving to go to Hawaii for 1 week! This is our 4th time going and we are all really excited. I am a little nervous because this is my first time leaving Roxie! My neighbors (who are my older sisters best friends) will be taking care of them. They took care of Buddy last time and did amazing! We trust them completly and know they will tell us if anything goes wrong! Here are the instructions we are leaving them:

Bunnies:
Pellets (one full scoop) in the morning and night
Veggies (prepared lettuce in fridge) in the morning and night
Hay (two handfuls) morning and night
Water (make sure they always have water)

If it rains at all please pull down blinds.

TIPS: PUT PELLETS IN FIRST. To give them their food they will run in a circle. Put your foot in the doorway and dump pellets into bowl (green). They will be eating their pellets and you could now put their veggies on the cement and give them there hay.

If they get out for any reason give Buddy (lop) a pellet and he will run in. Give Roxie (normal eared) a papaya tablet and she will run in

Litter box: Put hay in litter box. On Wednesday switch litter boxes. There will be a pre made one with hay. It will be located next to the big bin. If possible please dump in trashcan.
Any thing I need to add????

Thanks,
Hannah

You could add a link to the forum so that if anything happens they can come here for help.

You could also put signs to look out for, like not eating all their pellets, being a bit lethargic, etc.

I can't think of anything else, but I know I'm missing stuff, hopefully someone else will have their brain in gear.

I hope you have a FAB time!

Roxie wrote:
HMMMM. . . We have never been to a vet for them before.
It might be worth hunting out a rabbit savvy vet, maybe from our list in the Rabbit SavvyVet forum, just in case it is necessary.

Flashy wrote:
Roxie wrote:
HMMMM. . . We have never been to a vet for them before.
It might be worth hunting out a rabbit savvy vet, maybe from our list in the Rabbit SavvyVet forum, just in case it is necessary.

Good advice! It would be good to have a number for them, just in case. I also love the idea of giving them the forum info in case they need help!

Have a great time! Im jealous, Ive always wanted to go to Hawaii!

Have themjoin the forum. :biggrin2:

That's what happened to me, when I was bunnysitting for some friends. I was checkingthis forumto get info about rabbit care, and I got hooked. Three months later, I adopted Pebbles. And one of those bunnies I was bunnysitting for, is Bebe, who Ijust adopted in August.

Have a good time..... don't get sunburned. :cool:

Latest posts

Back