Laying Down

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that's normal! It's the sign of a relaxed, happy bunny. Of course you always want to keep an eye on her for other problems (a bunny may be really tired because she's ill, or flop in an uncomfortable way if something is paining her), but flopping in itself is not a sign of illness.

We in fact have a whole photo file or two dedicated to bunny flops! It is one of the joys of rabbit ownership to see you bunny so content. :biggrin2:

Got a good one for y'all!:biggrin2:

As for the "bunny flop", I had a sleeping Snuff today who was flopped out totally and...I watched him. He was twitching, making facial twitches and movements, chewing, haha. He was OUT!:p It was so cute and the first time I've seen a bunny "dreaming":). Anyone else ever seen this? Too cute!

Also, I had been walking by his cage a few times before noticing this, and the floor had creaked and what not, didn't phase him, lol!:)

Skylar did the "dead bunny flop" right on top of his opened bag of hay!!!!!! Now that's gotta be heaven for a bunny. Flopped in a bed of hay.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Got a good one for y'all!:biggrin2:

As for the "bunny flop", I had a sleeping Snuff today who was flopped out totally and...I watched him. He was twitching, making facial twitches and movements, chewing, haha. He was OUT!:p It was so cute and the first time I've seen a bunny "dreaming":). Anyone else ever seen this? Too cute!

Also, I had been walking by his cage a few times before noticing this, and the floor had creaked and what not, didn't phase him, lol!:)
Yeah, I've seen Max do that. It's funny all right, LOL. Max will "run" in his sleep, his back feet sort of paddling. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back