Latest Rescue **WARNING pictures graphic**

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyzoo

Reaction score
I rescued her from a local park.Here ear was badly infected and had to be removed .She has had two surgery's so far and seems to be doing well .

oneearedrabbit1.jpg

oneearedrabbit2.jpg

She will be looking for a home after she recovers for the next few months.She is a English cross so she is on the larger size.

Oh my goodness that poor little bunny...so glad she is safe and well considering losing an ear....she looks so sweet too.

Poor girl! I am so happy you found her and saved her :) I hope she finds a loving forever home as soon as she is well again.

Cabrissi wrote:
Poor girl, she's lucky to have found her guardian angels! I do not get why people feel the need to just dump their unwanted animals instead of turning them in... :(
Ditto. She's super lucky you reached out to bring her in ~ and seek vet care.:hug: I hope an equally caring, special need's person who's not charmed with beauty points, will provide her with a forever home.

A little update .She went back in for surgery to have some more dead tissue removed.She is now sporting an open wound to which I gently do hydro therapy with saline solution daily .She is doing amazing and will be available for adoption in the next 6 weeks or so .,,after she has a clean bill of health and is spayed .

Update is appreciated. Please send more recovery pictures as time allows. Gently give some kisses on the side of her cheeks :hug2:and bestow lots of TLC. Thank heavens she has a caring person like you to help her overcome what she experienced...

Suzie Q is healing beautifully .I am hoping to get her spayed in the next 3 weeks .She is an amazingly sweet rabbit that will make someone an awesome family house pet :)

That is so awful! But I am very glad to hear she is doing well, and she hasn't been too emotionally traumatised to retreat into herself and become an aggressive/scared bun.

She'll make a great addition to a family one day, and I hope she gets all the love she deserves.

It is just so unfair. Who are we to cause such hurt on totally innocent souls...........

Jen

Awww. Wow, thank goodness she has found you! What a lucky bunny, and so glad to hear that she is healing beautifully!!

Latest posts

Back