Larger Litter Pans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratmom

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a larger litter pan like the scatterless lock n litter from rabbitstop. I bought the big one for my holland, which I love and now I need one for my other bun. He was never litter box trained and he just sits in the open litter box. He is rex & lop.

I don't know much about triangular litter pans, but we buy regular (no frills) rectangular kitty litterboxes for our buns. Each of them now have a large-sized one (Maisie just upgraded, and now happily swims in hay-covered litter, hehe!), and they LOVE it! We just clip them to their cages with binder clips that we got from Staples (or anywhere, really). :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

i looked and that stuff looks neat, do you just place it on top of the litter or is it secured some how?

I used a rimmed litter pan for Binkie. The rim helps holds the grid in place.

I'll be buying another one for Tootsie, since she's decided that the litter looks better on the floor instead of in the pan. :X
And because her butt's getting too big for her current pan! :biggrin2:

litterboxitaly.jpg

Uh oh, Jim...I think she disapproves...watch yer toes!! :shock:

Tootsie B Bunny wrote:
JimD wrote:
And because her butt's getting too big for her current pan! :biggrin2:
HEY!!! :grumpy:

Phinnsmommy wrote:
you can buy a regular litterpan and put this type of cloth on top.

We had Bunny stay with us for 10 days. This was his litter box before he came.

6c8lldz.jpg

It was wood shavings in a low front litter box. And he made a mess every time (shavings everywhere) whenhe jumped in and out of his box.

Isimply cut a plastic stitching screen to fit the box and changed the wood shavings over to Woody Pet pellets and no more mess. Bunny doesn't even chew on the screen.

Here is a picture of another litter box with the screen with Woody Pet pellets.

4qdeeky.jpg

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back