Lambsie came home today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolpigs

Reaction score
Lambsie finally came home today :) Cuddles is sulking a bit, and there was a bit of nose nipping but that was only at first through the bars becuase I think Lambsie was in a bit of shock after the car trip and everything smelling like Cuddles.

First day so I don't expect much and since the initial nipping there has been sniffing and no nipping, so fingers crossed.

Here is their palace :)

L

dscn0091vze.jpg

dscn0087hxx.jpg

dscn0088z.jpg

dscn0089y.jpg

dscn0090r.jpg

Oh and does anyone have any tips on bonding them? It's my first time and I really would like them to be in the same cage together eventually.

Thanks!

Aw, are they both settling down?

I agree with Paul, get them both fixed if they are not already.

There is a link in the Bunny 101 forum in the library about bonding bunnies (I think it's on the second page), and it's worth reading that and doing more research, then coming back with specific questions.

This is what I posted on someone elses thread who was asking in general.

'You will need somewhere separate to house him until they are bonded.

This is the link in our library. http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=12072&forum_id=17

I would also suggest searching the forum and reading all the bonding threads that come up because you will probably learn something from each of them. When you've done some research you may have some more specific questions and that might be worth posting about then. It's a huge topic to try and cover in a post like this.

The most basic and most important rule is to do it on neutral territory.

Make sure you keep them supervised at all times.

Have something ready in case they fight.

There are lots of different things you can try if putting them together doesn't work easily.

Always be calm in yourself, even if they fight. They will feed off how you act and feel.'

Thanks for the help guys :) Yep they are both desexed, shelter rules :)

I don't do connecting walls until I know they won't nip. We had some pretty bad nose bites through the grids.

Latest posts

Back