Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Attention, Please...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, Doc,

I've been meaning to tell you over and over again...

So many bunny friends LOVED seeing the pictures you had done of my three trouble bubbles.

I'll have to bump up that thread again on your cards. I thought you wrote it, but can't find it, so it must've been me.

They're so gorgeous and sooo very special to me.

You've enriched my life in so many ways.

:kiss:

Love,
-Carolyn

:hug:
That's for you Pam...in the short time I've been here I've learned somuch from reading your posts, and all of the valuable advice you give.I've owned and even raised and shown some rabbits in the past, but inmany ways am still a novice. What a blessing it is to know that if everany of us need it, you are here in a heartbeat to help out, encourage,and give guidance with our rabbits.

You are an absolute treasure! :rose:

~Di

OK, I realize I should have posted on here earlier-shame on me.

I have been reading older postslately. and reading,and reading, and reading... There is so muchinformation to digest and as I learned earlier today-you really need toread every word that people write. This brings meto this post.

Pam you are incredible, wonderful, insightful, so darn smart and greatat really helping others understand what seems impossible tocomprehend. I have so enjoyed sharing in your knowledge andcompassion. You aredefinitely worth a bump to thefront page.

Thank you so very much and I am look forward to reading and reading and reading and learning more.

Ever so gracious-

elle

My turn! My turn! Pam, youhave helped me so much in my time away from the forum. Thankyou so much. Your knowledge is so valuable to thisforum. :hug:

FreddysMom wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Thanks Elle!

Will this thread never die? LOL

Pam
lol Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

...cuz youre so great ! :)
...and because I like to make Carolyn happy too! She likes aneat forum and I like Carolyn!I did notwant make a new thread to tellPam how wonderful she is whenthis one sums it all up it one pretty nutshell!:)

:sunshine:elle

pamnock wrote: Will this thread never die? LOL

Nope! we will never tire of telling you how great you are and how much we appreciate you.

:blueribbon:You are the best!

Tina

Just a reminder, Pam....you are a treasure!

:treasure:

Know how appreciated and loved you are here for taking the time to share your expertise with us.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Yes, your knowledge is much appreciated...I knowyou've helped me alot in starting out on knowing what to look for in myholland adventure I'm undertaking...I have a LONG ways to go...butappreciate the many pm's you've always taken the time toanswer! :hug:

Hello...I have been reading this forumeverydayfor about 2 years now, ever since I got myfirst pair of wonderful bunnies...I guess I dont respond as I muchshould....But from reading your posts and your responses to others andmy occasional posts...you truley are someone that deserves to beappreciated and thanked. Thank you in so many ways...Darlene, Corbin,Leliu. Twix and Ruby.

It makesmevery sad that we won't benefit from Pam'sinputanymore.

I hope that those of us who loved andadmired her, learned enoughfrom her, to get us through theserious health crisis's when the goinggets tough around here.

Raspberry

I saw Pam back on the Net really earlyyesterdaymorning for the first time in weeks. I washoping it was signaling a return to her old haunts, including this one,but alas, that one brief sighting wasit.:(

SAS and PIPP :sad:

Pam's schedule hasbecome very overbooked. Due to time constraints she hasdropped out of most of the boards she has been participating in. Thereare a few she will continue to remain involved in as they are excellentsources for the exact areas of breeding and showing that she isinvolved in. We are very fortunate that she was able to contribute toour forum for as long as she did. She brought a wealthofknowledge to RO, and not only in the area of rabbits.

Pam laid the groundwork. It will be up to those who are still here, andare interested in rabbit health and care, to continue updating theinformation and keeping members up to speed on breakthroughs in rabbitscience and health.

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back