Lacie & Reese's bonding moments..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemisslacie

Reaction score
So we were under the impression that we had two females, now that we know Reese is actually a male they have been seperated till after their surgeries which are scheduled in August :)
ButI just wanted to share the pictures of when they were bonded! :)

I also had a question.. right now they're just on a general Timothy hay. Nothing special, just from the pet store. It was what they were both being fed when we adopted them.
Does quality of hay make a huge difference? I work at a vet clinic and I have access to to order all the Veterinary Purchasing stuff, and the onlyrabbit hay in it says Genesis Timothy. I was wondering if anyone has heard about this and f hes good or not? And how do I go about switchng hay? Should I offer both? Oh and btw I live in Ontario Canada, so hopefully some people know about it! :p

Thanks guys! :)
--Lyss, Lacie & Reese

May20th035.jpg

May20th049.jpg

May24th013.jpg

May24th017.jpg

May24th027.jpg

I cannot comment on the hay as we don't have timothy hay here.....but those pictures are just adorable,,,two very cute bunnies, love the picture of them snuggled in their bed..they look so cozy in there...so cute.

Beautiful pictures of Beautiful Bunnies.

I used Kaytee Timothy Hay for years for our Bunnies but with 6 it was really expensive. I ended up getting a bale of hay from a place in Brampton, still expensive compared to what people out west pay but cheaper than the bags. However saying all this I still give the Kaytee to Winston & Vega because the week i switched hay Winston got very ill with a blockage, I'm not sure if switching the hay had anything to do with it.

i asked the same question here a while back and was told that you don't have to switch hay like you do pellets. you can just give them the new hay.

I've never heard of Genesis, is it good? how expensive is it? Just curious.

Where abouts in Ontario are you?

Susan :)

OHHH WHO IS THE LOP!? Reece?? Must have!

This is my Dallas....

100_1514.jpg

Awwe! My reese is the grey lop too! They look alike! haha your dallas is absolutely adorable!!

And im sure of the cost I didnt check but we get it at the cost that vet clinics get it at.. so once its sold at a vet clinic they double their price lol. So it will be pretty cheap for me.

Back