Labor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do no whats going on with my bunny i no itzhaving babies i no the days i no what to do i no to leve her alone i noi probly wont see her in labor before u wanna accuse me of not knowingstuff dont

msrxygrl wrote:
i do no whats going on with my bunny i no itz having babiesi no the days i no what to do i no to leve her alone i no i probly wontsee her in labor before u wanna accuse me of not knowing stuffdont
Just trying to make sence of that. Excuse me if I havemissunderstood, but if you know all about it then why ask for help.

every1s answering ?'s i didnt ask i just wantedto no what personality traits shes gonna have during the end of herpregancy i cudnt find that online sry i made the topic i didnt mean totry to help my rabbit

samandshawn wrote:
hmmm not sure what is going on here, but i cant see whysomeone would breed this way, and not know whats happening to theirbun!

This is unbelievable :?

I don't mean to be rude, but could you please write correctly instead of using shortcuts.

I have bumped up the thread 'To Spell or Not To Spell'

If it is help that you really want, then please check the Top Picks thread and there you will find what you are looking for.

I don't understand how you could not find information on the netconcerning what will happen to your rabbit when she ispregnant. There is lots of information out there.

msrxygrl wrote:
every1s answering ?'s ididnt ask i just wanted to no what personality traits shes gonna haveduring the end of her pregancy i cudnt find that online sry i made thetopic i didnt mean to try to help my rabbit

Shuu wrote:
I can't help thinking that people who don't use periods are trolls. :?

Okay, people. Lets keep this civil. If you thinksomeone is a troll, PM Carolyn. Don't just throw it outthere. It's her job to make these decisions and not ours.

James is getting really sick of all this troll hunting and jumping the gun. He says he won't be online for awhile.

James wants me to write this: This site is about education, not alienation.

naturestee wrote:
Shuu wrote:
I can't helpthinking that people who don't use periods are trolls. :?

Okay, people. Lets keep this civil. If you thinksomeone is a troll, PM Carolyn. Don't just throw it outthere. It's her job to make these decisions and not ours.
That is exactly what I did say to Carolyn. I couldnt agree more.

I've said time to move on and I have been civil.I'vebeenhelping as I can, only to be told my helpisnt useful.

samandshawn wrote:
Kricket wrote:
samandshawn wrote:
hmmm notsure what is going on here, but i cant see why someone would breed thisway, and not know whats happening to their bun!

How do you mean?

SAS, I'm sorry. I meant to say I agree with you. Imeant to say this whole thread is unbelievable! And rathersaddening. I see why there are SO many unwantedrabbits. Perhaps I am judging to quickly. But itsounded as if this poster has no idea about breeding. I don'tmean to sound insensitive. It has been really hard to readthis and try to understand what is being asked...ya know? :)

Kricket wrote:
samandshawn wrote:
Kricket wrote:
samandshawn wrote:
hmmm notsure what is going on here, but i cant see why someone would breed thisway, and not know whats happening to their bun!

How do you mean?

SAS, I'm sorry. I meant to say I agree with you. Imeant to say this whole thread is unbelievable! And rathersaddening. I see why there are SO many unwantedrabbits. Perhaps I am judging to quickly. But itsounded as if this poster has no idea about breeding. I don'tmean to sound insensitive. It has been really hard to readthis and try to understand what is being asked...ya know? :)
Yup I agree

DaisyNBuster wrote:
naturestee wrote:
Shuu wrote:

I've said time to move on and I have been civil.I'vebeenhelping as I can, only to be told my helpisnt useful.

You have been awesome here. Seriously. I jumped thegun too quick cause I was kind of upset. Sorry toall. I know nothing about breeding and I have no right tomouth off :(

Daisy, you have been helping. I feel like I have just been fanning the flames. Sorry, y'all.

Kricket wrote:
DaisyNBuster wrote:
naturestee wrote:
Shuu wrote:

You have been awesome here. Seriously. I jumped thegun too quick cause I was kind of upset. Sorry toall. I know nothing about breeding and I have no right tomouth off :(

Daisy, you have been helping. I feel like I have just been fanning the flames. Sorry, y'all.
Kricket :hug:. I can understand you doing so, you haven't mouthed off or said anything out of line.

All that is really happening here is that we are trying to help someonewho we are having trouble understanding. Troll or no troll, shes theone that asked for help and thensaid, quote " i didnt mean totry to help my rabbit." Go figure *shrugs shoulders*.

Vickie

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Kricket :hug:. I can understand you doing so, you haven'tmouthed off or said anything out of line.

All that is really happening here is that we are trying to help someonewho we are having trouble understanding. Troll or no troll, shes theone that asked for help and thensaid, quote " i didnt mean totry to help my rabbit." Go figure *shrugs shoulders*.

Vickie
When I made my comments earlier about people & spelling - Iwasn't trying to be offensive or judging. I was trying tostate that I used to judge people by this until I saw my own kids doingit on their forums (which tend to be for younger people than me).

If I came across as saying this person was a troll - I'msorry! I was simply expressing my frustration at having ahard time understanding them...

Peg

Latest posts

Back