Krissa's Kritters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krissa

Reaction score
I was looking through some old pictures andfound some of my pets when I first got them. I've been scanning them soI will post them as I finish. I also PROMISE to take some more picturesthis month, I've been collecting props and finding my backdrops for thenew photos.

So the bunny of the day is FRODO

Breed:DutchHowAquired: Given to me by a co-worker

Sex: NeuteredMale Favorite Foods: Cilantro/Bananna

Likes:Digging Favorite Toy: Toilet paper tube for bonking Merry

Dislikes: Getting feetwet Fact: He likes to be carried around

Here is Frodo the week I got him inMarch of 2005.

Frodo%203-05.jpg

Frodo2%203-5.jpg

Today is MERRY's day!

Breed:Mini-lopHow aquired: A trip to the pet store when I was just going to purchasefood (you know how that is)

Sex:FemaleFavorite Foods: Pumpkin/Parsley

Dislikes: Being pickedupFact: Watch out for random bunny kisses!

Here is Merry in September of 2005.

Merry5%209-22-05.jpg

Merry3%209-22-05.jpg

Stay tuned for tommrow's feature, GANDALF THE WHITE!:shock:

Here is the long awaited GANDALF THE WHITE

Breed:MixedHow Aquired: Found him in a parking lot at my condo

Sex: NeuteredMaleFavorite Foods: Crasins/Pumpkin

Like: Sleeping in his wicker basket Favorite Toy: His plastic house

Dislikes:DOGSFact: He is very skittish and is terrified of anything new

Here is Gandalf the day I found him in September of 2005. He is verycamera shy, but I have been leaving the camera by his cage the lastcouple of weeks and moving it around so I should be able to get somenice pictures when I do my rabbit photo shoot next week.

Lost%20Bunny2%209-23-05.jpg

Lost%20Bunny%209-23-05.jpg

Edit: Pippen the tiel is very upset that she was not going to befeatured, I explained to her that she is not a rabbit, but sheinsisted. So tommrow will be PIPPEN day.

Today's critter is PIPPEN.

Breed:CockatielHow Aquired: A New Year's present from husband :D

Sex: Female (our "he" laid an egg) Favorite Foods: Pretzles/Brown rice

Likes: Sitting on ourshouldersFavorite Toy: My hand for head scratches

Dislikes: Being left in hercageFact: I clip her wings, but she can still fly

Here is Pippen in March of 2005.

Pippen6%203-05.jpg

Pippen5%203-05.jpg

those 3 bunnies are absolutely gorgeous,Frodo isjust one heck of a handsome little fella,i just love Merrys colour,andGandolf...i just love his eyes :)

awww it looks like Pippen is posing for the camera,she wants to show everyone how pretty she is :)

cheryl

Here's some more of Frodo from June. I wish itwould stop raining here so I can do my "photo shoot" (my husband thinksIm crazy) of the bunnies, I just love that outdoor lighting. I have allkinds of great ideas for pics, I just hope they sit still forthemlong enough for me to focus :D.

Frodo3%207-23-05.jpg

Frodo1%207-23-05.jpg

And the best for last: WHICH ONE DOESN'T BELONG?

Frodo5%207-23-05.jpg

It didn't rain yesterday so the Bunny PhotoShoot happened.:colors:When I get home from work be preparedto be flooded with pictures.:bunny18

I can't wait for the phot shoot pics! I have asoft spot for Dutch rabbits as I used to have one. Hurry up with thosepictures!!:bunnydance:

Bad news all, my guild in World of Warcraft isrunning Molten Core tonight and they need another priest (me), so morepics tommrow, im scanning some now but my computer is running the gamealso= slow. (If anyone knows about World of Warcraft then :D)

Latest posts

Back