Korn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariethomas

Reaction score
Korn is my third bunny, and my second lion head. He is named after the nu-metal band "Korn". I purchased him the 24th of Novemember, 2013 because I felt my other lion head Casper needed a friend. They got a long great for a long time until sadly hormones hit both, they went a long time without contact, and now they will occasionally get to be together under my supervision. Korn demands pets and grooming from his brother and I all the time! Korn is a long haired rabbit with a large mane I constantly style for silly photos. He is a VERY playful rabbit, but also very lazy. He loves to circle anyone he sees, and loves to be chased and play tag. He has a big appetite and loves grooming time. He loves to flop on humans (almost killed me when he flopped on to his back in my lap as a baby) and on anything important. He is a little piggy and not nearly as clean as his brother. He loves to chew everything from my iPhone cases to lamps, so he has smaller access to the house than his brother. Korn enjoys grunting until given attention and cardboard castles, and making friends with every other pet had. He is not very tolerant of being held at all, but enjoys snuggling. The picture of Korn standing up with Casper alongside is after an intense grooming session leaving Casper with messy hair. It is one of my favorites.

RIP Korn. May 13th, 2014. Binky Free.

picture-805.jpg

march-27th-2014-ipod-101.jpg

january-1st-2014-ipod-434.jpg

december-17th-2013-ipod-242.jpg

Latest posts

Back