Kleenmama's Hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy27

Task Force
Reaction score
I ordered 5lbs a few months ago and thought it would last me like 6 months and it is almost gone. My buns loved it. I tried to give them some Oxbow hay and they looked at me like what is this crap.

Thanks to the people who suggested it. It must really be a lot better then oxbow or the kaytee I was getting. At least my buns think so.

I just got 70 lbs35 lbs per box. of 2nd cut timothy
cannot believe they got so much hay in one box
it is compressed flakes,

I am through with oxbow and their dusty stuff....
the only thing I need from them right now is critical care and maybe some oat hay now and then

I ordered 3 bale bags for all my hay
I am going to use the farm hay for the shelter ...and sometimes for my own

Kleenmama's will only go to my rabbits and if I have one bale bag left over I'll store clothes in it

(they were on sale ) :bunnydance:

Do you keep your hay outside? I am afraid to keep it outside because of mold. It is nasty weather here though I would keep it in my garage. I ordered 25lb this time and unless it is really compressed I don't have anywhere to keep it in the house. I had a hard time finding a place to keep the 5lb box.

I keep my hay in my upstairs kitchen and enclosed porch. most of the upstairs of my house is devoted to the animals so I have room up there.
I would never keep hay outside...

The kleenmama's is really compressed

you might be able to keep 25lbs inside.

Thanks angieluv. If it is better to keep it in the house I will find a spot.

Latest posts

Back