Kitteh near mah cage!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayndance

Reaction score
Before Mama adowpted meh from teh agency a week ago, I wuz moovin' errywhere and meetin' all sorts of different furreh cweaters. I dun rweally have a pwoblem wit dawgs that are wittle, but now dat I am livin' with Mama now, der is dis stwange kitteh livin' next door to mah room. The kitteh belowngs to duh hooman Mama lives wit. I duhn no wut to fink about 'em.

He likes to watch meh in my cage and he even stuck his paws in mah cage becuz he was curious about meh! I dun mind so much but den I was runnin' round da livin' room and he started to chase meh! I dun like that and I stomped mah feet real hard for Mama to come get meh frum under da couch. Now I am safe in mah pin but he is still watchin' me. Wut should I feel about 'em? Duz he wanna be freenz or wanna make meh into his LUNCH?!?! :shock:

Mama said we'll keep da door closed, so Mama and I have our pwivacy and de kitteh doesn't watch us all da time.
She said we are moovin' in a week anyways, and der will not be a kitteh waiting der for me, so I can run free in da living room as I please with Mama there. I'm excited!!! :)

your mommy might make you stay in da cage for da first couple days, tho. our mommy says if bunnehs are given too much new space too fast tend to go crazy poop (and sometimes pee) marking everything to make it deirs (it's true, we likes to claim stuffs!).

mommy thinks it's better to keep da bunneh mostly in da cage for 2 days so they knows that's THEIR space, then gradually give dem more freedoms. if the bunneh gets a lot of freedoms, it's good to have an extra potty box or two on account of we might otherwise forget to go ALL da way back to da cage when we has to potty.

Ok I don't no what a kitteh iz but I say watch out. I hear of ober bunnies having a cat scratch dem and it make dem bery sick. I don't no if a kitteh and a cat iz de same ding but I say keep her out of your room. Itz your area. And yeah you getz to move.:biggrin2:

I have a pet kitten. He's really big but he's still younger than me. He likes to try to play with my toys, but I show him who's boss and hit him in the face with my paw. They can be fun to play with, but they sleep a lot, so they never want to play when you do.

I gotz a kitteh! I chase her around and iz da boss wif her! I fink she knows it, too. She no mess wif me anymore!

I gotz a kitteh! I chase her around and iz da boss wif her! I fink she knows it, too. She no mess wif me anymore!

~Candy Cane

I hads a tat, but the grandkid moved out on the weekend and took dat big mean tat wid him. Ohhh I is so glad cause he always jumped over the gate and tried to gets me when I was in da bedroom at nights. Goodbye you old mean pussy tat.

((Sophie)) I hate de tats! If de gets too close I grunt at dem and makes dem know whos boss! De white one likes to lay on MY hay! :shock: How rude! :X I thumps him off!

((Gary)) You needs to rewax fatt butt! Andre is a good boy and fun to pway wif! If you exercibed more you could keep up wif him playin chase :p

Latest posts

Back