Kinobe has his own room!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
Finally! It still has the guest bed in it, but its still really big for him to jump and run around!

I am getting an XL litter box from Bunny Luv (bunnyluv.com) for him

And my binky bunny order should be here tomorrow (Willo tent and tunnel)

However, he decided to poop and pee on the bed, almost using it like a litter box. Except for the pee wasn't as plentfuly as a normal urination, and it wasn't in one spot. Is this to be expected as he settles in?

Once I get all his new toys in I will post photos! :)

He is still pooping/peeing on the bed. So we need to buy some cardboard boxes maybe that are tall enough to prevent him from going up there? Any suggestions?

The reptile tanks will be moved all well I am buying wall shelves for them.

Here are some photos
Photo0347.jpg

Photo0348.jpg

Hi Myia, if you have old sheets I would put plastic (green garbage bags big ones) then the sheets to protect the bed.

Buttercup was bad for that too but on the sofa so we put old sheets with plastic on the sofas. It was that or cage him, and I wasn't going to do that as he lived in the Family Room. After a while he stopped but I still kept the old shhets on the sofa. I don't now as he can't jump any more.

I guess I really wasn't much help was I. :biggrin2:

Susan:)

I can try that, but when James dad stays over he wants these specific sheets/blankets. But I think your right. I do need to remove them, put on a old sheet, and use a protector. I could probably strip reg garbage bags too and make a "blanket" out of them!

That actually really helped! Thanks!

Cheap plastic shower curtains can also work well so you don't have as many seams that the pee can leak.

I love the carbsord house against the wall with the holes in it. Did you make that or get it on line somewhere? Becky would love it!

It is half of a maze haven :) I sepearted it so Kinobe could have one and Chewy/Anakin could have one

:pullhair:

I put down about 2 layers of the tash bags under a sheet, then put another sheet on top, and still, Kinobe managed to pee ON the mattress. I cleaned it up and didn't tell James...he would KILL ME.

The worst part is, nobody seems to have boxes!

He is def using it as a litter box. Only pees/poops in the one corner of it.

Gaaaah! I really want him to keep his room, but if we can't fix this, I can't have him ruin an expensive air mattrass that isn't even mine.

My rabbit use to hop up onto my bed to go to the bathroom all the time.. I also had him blocked from going under the bed. As soon as i removed the panels so he could go under there... He stopped. He still gets onto my bed, but never poops/pees on it anymore.. Apparently it was his way of telling me he didn't like that i blocked him from under there! lol

Back