King Cosmo's Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
Hi there! Most of you guys know me and Cosmo already, even though we've only been on here for a short time, but I figured it was time to make a blog and upload some pics :3

Cosmo is a 6 month old white Bun with a black moustache, black ears, and little black spots leading down his bum. He's also Royalty and expects to be treated like it!

Cosmo likes to nosebonk the kitty's toes, climb on my back, and attack his piglet. He also likes to chin my books and try to eat the pages, little devil that he is.

Now time for pics:
100_0797_zps23273f81.jpg

Bunny Condo! Cosmo has since grown out of this but I'm going to carve a new "door" to fit his chubby little bum.

100_0803_zps95a6334f.jpg

Super Bun! Cosmo was just a baby here, maybe 3 months old. :)

100_0805_zps8bb34e7f.jpg

Yes I made him a cape when he was a baby. He deserved it, he has super powers!

100_0806_zpsb6f4504f.jpg

100_0809_zps6e6df835.jpg

Cosmo and Dizzeh cuddling. Dizzeh contemplating eating Cosmo.

100_0810_zps2b502e33.jpg

Get out of my bed you fluffy runt before I eat you up!

100_0811_zpsa383f881.jpg

Pouting cause Dizzeh is mean to him. :grumpy:

Now for more recent pics:
100_0974_zps9edc7b1f.jpg

Tearing up his piglet cause I took his floor blanket away for peeing on it.

100_0977_zps40b0dcee.jpg

Sleepin wif da piggeh.

100_0981_zps6f1f2b9e.jpg

Get me off my back woman! :grumpy:

100_0985_zps4f5ed8f8.jpg

mad at me for taking him out of his pen while he was sleeping.

100_0986_zpsaa10000e.jpg

Laying his head on piglet.

100_0987_zps61ad9073.jpg

Chewing on piglet again lol.

That's all! TTFN :biggrin:

I think Cosmo is defective. Can someone give me an address for the bunny factory? I'm sending him back for repairs!

He rejected Carrot sticks, lettuce (romaine), and cheerios today. He's definitely defective lol.

Yeah Cosmo loves it. The Cat, on the other hand, wants it back, but only because Cosmo is playing with it. I swear he's like a child lol, doesn't want anything until someone else is playing with it.

I bet Foo would love that tunnel! I need to get her one. Foo has also never met a food she didn't like. She just doesn't like the stems on a lot of things. Including kale and romaine. But other than stems, she loves anything green.
She LOVES cheerios. I'm surprised Cosmo doesn't like them! Maybe try them again later and see if he changes his mind. They were the plain cheerios right? I buy the big boxes of cheerios, because my chickens and bun love them. But Foo only gets a few at a time like once or twice a week.

As for the cuddly part, Foo doesn't like to be cuddled either. She'll tolerate being held to cut her nails but thats about it. She doesn't like to snuggle or anything like that. She comes to me for pets and even then its about 3 minutes and she runs off. She isn't anti social, but she isn't overly lovey. She follows me around all the time though. I guess thats her way to love me.

Morgan I got the tunnel at walmart :) : http://www.walmart.com/ip/SmartyKat-Crackle-Chute-Collapsible-Tunnel-Cats/8110813

And I've been overdoing it on the Cheerios a bit. He discovered that he DOES like them after all, and he's becoming spoiled. I gave him two yesterday, then I went to the store, my mom gave him like three while I was gone, and then my dad gave him two when I was asleep xD

He comes to the side of the cage now and begs lmfao.

He never touched the romaine I gave him, he tolerates carrots, and he loves pears. He also likes to close my laptop while I'm sitting on the floor with him, and chew my crochet hooks. xD

I went through 3 phone chargers for one phone. Foo loves cords, like most rabbits. One time my phone was plugged in on the arm of the couch, it rang so I answered it. The cord was short so I couldn't usually stand straight when it was plugged in. As I answered I stood straight up and it didn't pull, so I was like WTF? I looked and there was half the cord still plugged into my phone! The other half was chewed into 3 more pieces. That was charger number 3.
And that is why she stays in the bunny proofed kitchen.

I don't think that many cheerios is bad. I don't think you want to feed him more than like 10 a day though. So just limit what your parents give. Its good that they're bonding with him though!

Haha naughty foo! I'm trying to bunny proof my room now, so I can let Cosmo run free. But I have to go to the thrift store and find some hard plastic or something to hide the outlets and stuff, and I'm a bit worried about our baseboard heaters O__O my room is a mess right now, i'm such a slob lmfao -.- soda bottles everywhere, chip bags, candy wrappers, i feel like a teenaged boy. xD

Yeah, he's getting hyper from the cheerios though, so I tend to give him about three a day now. I need to find more munchie crunchies for him, cause he's practically tearing my fingers off now for the cheerios. D:

Yay :D I'm getting a Teddy Bear Hammy tomorrow (hopefully) his name is Rhino, and he's about 6mos old. He's suuuuuuch a sweetheart. My friend has to get rid of him because she's going back to school and her sister won't take care of him anymore, so I said I'd take him :)

I had a teddy bear hamster when I was younger. They are precious. They just don't live long enough for me to get one again.

Oh, and my Pip looks very similar to Cosmo! Pip has a black spot on his tail and some on his back, but that picture of his face made me wonder if you stole my rabbit ;)

So I changed Cosmo's litter. The pine shavings were NOT doing anything for the smell, so I changed to critter care. We'll see how it goes and if he uses it. My friend uses it for her piggies and they barely stink at all. D:

For the litter, I use wood pellets. I buy them at a feed store for $8 for a 40 lb bag. They do well for the smell and they turn into saw dust when they're wet so you know when they're wet. Foo does well with them. I've tried a ton of different litter options for her and she really likes to pee and poop in the wood pellets. hahaha.

Oh, as I was grazing my way through a tub of animal crackers tonight, I saw that they're made where you live. I thought it was kind of funny.

Back