*Kinda* free rabbit...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
Anyone in the nw suburbs of Chicago looking for aCUTE bunny??!! I went to my pet store today to get cuddles food and ina hughcage they had the most cutest bun who wasleftin front of the store !!! He's a long earrabbit OMG too cute and friendly!!... The pet store took him in i guesshe was covered inmites! The owners just dropped him off.....they told me he is mite freenowand they think fixed..I would take him in myself but i hada hard enough time getting cuddles ( the mr. wasnt to happy withme) but he is better now :) Anyway he comes with a HUGH cageand litter pan and water bottle and food bowlall thatfor$30.00 if i could take him i would! but i cant :( soplease i know there is buns in shelters but this poor lil guy needs ahome

What a great deal! A cage, accessories,and an adorable, litter-trained, well-behaved bunny to boot!That's a steal! I really hope he finds a wonderful new homewith plenty of love. Keep us updated!

-Carrie

Oh how I desperately wish this topic couldhave come up yesterday. He sounds exactly like what my husband islooking for. My sister left this morning from Chicago on her wayhere.

Iknow you will find a great home for the poor guy. Thank you for helping him.

Tina

30 is what i paid for my bunny cage and all. shewas even fixed. Now if i could just get a second one from theshelter. They have this cute white one there. But i agreed no moreanimals.

Cristy

I just wanted to let you know that the rabbit hasfound a home...i wish it was mine but i seen him in the pet sore with asold sign on his cage lucky lil guy im glad someone took him in:)

Thank you so much for the update. I've beenthinking of him ever since I read your post. I am so glad. I hope he isgoing to an awesome home. Poor guy.

Tina

Latest posts

Back