Kids!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My babies are driving me crazy since they opened their eyes and learned to hop!:pullhair:
Sweetieandthekidspic210-23-07.jpg

I wanted to go eat and Peanut was taking a nap in my food dish.
Babyindish10-24-07.jpg
My slave came in last night to give me my greens and those little stinkers hopped over and started to eat MY GREENS! The slave did put down some more away from them, but then they wanted those!

Heaven forbid I should try and walk somewhere if I stop those kids want to nurse! I love them very much, but what is a mother to do!:sigh:

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
You need a vacation. Go to a spa or something. At least get some run time by yourself. The kids can live without you for a few hours.
I got the next best thing tonight, my slave cleaned my potty box and a younger slave took all the babies out into the living room and I had the cage all to myself!:biggrin2: I munched on my oats and hay, enjoyed supper all by myself...hmm it was lovely.

You think that's bad - you ought to see why my friend Lava had to put up with with one of her babies..

Babies...they can be SUCH a nusiance....but the humans do seem to like them.

Miss Bea

Put them in a box, poke holes in it and send your babies here!

Thats what my keeper tells her friend who works with Great Dane rescue every time a cute one goes into her friends home as a foster.

See, you don't need a 'fridge box to send a rrabbit in. Just a microwave box.

Luf, Onion

Back