kids say the darndest things...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlzilla

Reaction score
i'm sitting here cracking up laughing with my sister over an in-hand joke, and all of a sudden my 5 year oldniece looks at me and goes, "you are really acting like a pig" :shock:LOL

i just about wet myself laughing and asked her what she meant, and she goes, "you're just very funny aunty kelly, but you have an evil laugh" and smiles sweetly at me.

i have no idea what she was trying to get through to me or how being funny relates to being a pig or having an evil laugh, but it made my day :)

LOL aww cute! I love when little kids say those kind of things! That's adorable :D.

I was out shoe shopping, and there was this little boy trying on shoes. He was probably 5 or 6, and he goes up to the person working there and asksif they had the same size and colour shoes cheaper.. LOL that's the cutest thing I've heard from a little kids mouth! Mom probably told him to ask that ;).

haha, brilliant!

i was in a public toilet a few months ago and i heard this little girl's voice shriek from the cubicle next to mine, "MUMMY! your poo is HUGE!!" it was SO funny there were tears streaming down my face. i'm sure the mother was absolutely horrified, but i thought it was the best thing i had ever heard :biggrin2:

My 5 year old son Bradley was learning all about Jesus at school. At bed time I read him a bedtime story and kissed him goodnight. Just before I left the room he said "Mum, it doesn't matter if I forget to look when I cross the road" I said "yes it does because if you get run over you will die and I will miss you" He said "Yes, but I will come back on Easter sunday" :biggrin2:

babymaker64 wrote:
My 5 year old son Bradley was learning all about Jesus at school. At bed time I read him a bedtime story and kissed him goodnight. Just before I left the room he said "Mum, it doesn't matter if I forget to look when I cross the road" I said "yes it does because if you get run over you will die and I will miss you" He said "Yes, but I will come back on Easter sunday" :biggrin2:

LMAO I almost fell off my chair laughing on that one.

When Iwas little I used to say the most embarrassing things (but of course at the time they seemed normal!:biggrin2:)I remember one time my sister's b/f asking me what 'rude' words I knew, and I another time my brother asked me to givehim my theory on where babies came from.:embarrassed: My brother and sister must have had endless hours of entertainment with me as a little sister!:innocent

On a cuter note, I when I was really little and couldn't say words properly, I called yogurt's 'yoggies', I called my parents friend Natalie 'Nat-nie', and I called my sister Elizabeth 'Biba'.:eek:hwell:

according to my mum, one time when i was reeeeally young, i got into an elevator at the mall with mum and a whole bunch of other shoppers. there was a dwarf lady in the lift with us and apparently i kept excitiedly saying to my mum, "look mum, look at the oompa loompa!" my mum kept shushing me but of course i kept on jumping up and down in excitement at seeing a real life oompa loompa :shock:

could never figure out why she wasn't orange though....

OMG Girlzilla that is so funny. My son says loads of funny stuff. I love his age. When he started school there was a little coloured boy sitting next to him. When he came home he asked me "when will my skin go black" :?
Another time he said "Mum, when your old and die and turn back into a baby I will be big enough to look after you. I will buy you a nappy and give you milk, so don'y worry" :laugh:

LOL, lucky he didn't ask the boy who sits next to him about his skin!

my best friends daughter cracked him and i up recently in the car. she asked what a lesbian was and i told her it was someone who likes girls instead of boys. she was silent for a second and then she said to my best friend, "dad, you love kelly so you must be a lesbian...." we were laughing so hard and she kept asking why we found it so funny.oh, to be 11 years old again!

:laugh:

These stories are hilarious! (I esp. loved the one with the little girl and her mother in the public washroom...that was precious!)

I have a couple that my son said when he was younger. When he was four years old, he had to go into day surgery at the hospital to correct an undescended testicle (yup, not only bunnies can have such things ;)). A week after recovering he went back to daycare, and one of the daycare providers asked Stephen why he'd gone to the hospital, as she didn't know. He looked at her and announced proudly, "I had an operation on my popsicles!" LOL

And at around the same age, Stephen was sitting next to my sister one day when we were all having dinner together. I noticed he'd been staring at her sort of funny, and so did she. But he hadn't said anything, so finally she looked at him and asked, "Stephen, what are you looking at?" He looked straight at her and announced, "Aunt Sue...did you know you have a moustache?" hehehe...out of the mouthes of babes...

I love this thread! Hahaha :biggrin2:!

I have a silly one I said as a kid :p. I grew up a bit further down New Zealand, and where I live now (Auckland) is the biggest city population-wise in the country. I was in awe of Auckland and thought everything cool happened up here.

On day when I was about 6, an older sister of my friend asked me "Do you know where babies come from?" I thought about it for a few seconds and said "Auckland!"...and didn't know why she laughed at me :shock:!

I thought everything came from Auckland :p.

i work as a beauty therapist and have had mums bring their kids in before, one of my clients came in and told me she had been walkng up the street past my shop one day and her daughter said mum are you not going to the beautysalon today and so mum said no, so the daughter said but your bikini line is reeeeeealy hairy, cause i saw it when you were in the shower

it wouldn't have been so bad but there was a group of high school boys walking past at the time she was mortified:)

NZminilops wrote:
On day when I was about 6, an older sister of my friend asked me "Do you know where babies come from?" I thought about it for a few seconds and said "Auckland!"...and didn't know why she laughed at me :shock:!

I thought everything came from Auckland :p.
LOL that's cute. all the GOOD stuff comes from auckland anyway ;)

polly wrote:
i work as a beauty therapist and have had mums bring their kids in before, one of my clients came in and told me she had been walkng up the street past my shop one day and her daughter said mum are you not going to the beautysalon today and so mum said no, so the daughter said but your bikini line is reeeeeealy hairy, cause i saw it when you were in the shower

it wouldn't have been so bad but there was a group of high school boys walking past at the time she was mortified:)
I almost feel off my chair laughing at that one!!! :laugh:poor lady!!

when I was 2 we went up to my mom's cousin's wedding. I was sitting there. Not doing anything, when just out of the blue I stood up on the bench and yelled as loud as I could, "BORING!!!"

I got in trouble.

Glad you enjoyed it:biggrin2:

When my niece was 3 there was a comedy program on the telly where they used to shout Sssuuuuuumooooo (sumo as in wrestler) my niece picked this up off my brother, and was taken to pizza hut one day when a very large woman walked past she stood up on her seat and shouted suuuuuuumoooooooo at the top of her voice, My poor sister in law was totally mortified and my brother got a very big row!!!!!

When i was little i used to sing the grand old duke of york, but when it got near the end i would sing when they were yup they wereyup and when they were down they were down and when they were only arse way up they were neither yup nor down. My dad actually taped me doing it :embarrassed:

TK Bunnies wrote:
when I was 2 we went up to my mom's cousin's wedding. I was sitting there. Not doing anything, when just out of the blue I stood up on the bench and yelled as loud as I could, "BORING!!!"
LMAO, that is so funny! i love how kids are so brutally honest :)

Latest posts

Back