Kiara and Vitani

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well my girlies are being a right pair of softies at the moment! Theyusually are but last night I got lots of kisses for the first time!!Even Vitani, who is the shyest of the two, gave me lots of snuggles!

My guess is that they are jealous of Jasper because I am spending timegetting him tame (which is going great!!!) and they want mummy tothemselves! They have never been jealous of my other furries becausethey were already there when I got the girls.

Im just giving them lots more attention than I already did before andthey seem okay. I dont mind though, i'm loving it!!Imoverwelmed with bunny love!! I have no complaints!! :)

I have such lovely babies!! :D

Siobhan xxx

Ohhhhh, this is soooo sweet! :)

You think if I broughtanother pet here that Sherman would get jealous and start toshow me more attention (psssst ... I know he'd getjealous; it's the attention part that I'm not so sureabout ... :( )?

BunnyMommy,

Maybe you should borrow someone else's pet and find out. ;)Infact I can lend you Spice for a few days and maybe that will stop histeen years this time, lol. Sherman might be jealous of him. ;)

Back