Kavid's Rodent Rescue Roswell,GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is David along with my gf Kelli, we run Kavid's Rodent Rescue out of Roswell, serving all of the Southeast. We adopt, foster, and find good homes for rodents of all kinds. Currently we have 8 rats with 6 on the way this weekend two hamsters (up for adoption), and two rabbits also coming in this weekend (Our First!), but will take guinea pigs, ferrets, chinchillas (keeping our fingers crossed), anything small, furry, and preferably domestic. So if anyone in the Southeast is looking to adopt or surrender your hamster please let us be the first to know, and we will make sure they find a good home either with us or a suitable new home! We're new rabbit people so we will probably have many questions. Please check out our blog (www.KavidsRodentResuce.blogspot.com)and thanks for reading!

Hello and Welcome to RO! :wave:

Your doing such a great thing for animals :) RO is a great place andif you have questions about bunnies, lots of knowledgable people here.

Enjoy the forum, April

Welcome to RO! :wave:

Like SweetSassy has said, you are indeed doing great things for animals. I can actually relate to you as I am going to be picking up my rabbit that I have adopted from a rescue this Saturday! You can read about it HERE, if you have not already.

Anyway, although I am fairly new here aswell, I just wanted to take the time out to tell you that I appreciate the work you do along with welcoming you here because after all, who doesn't love warm welcomes?! :biggrin2:

SweetSassy wrote:
Hello and Welcome to RO! :wave:

Your doing such a great thing for animals :) RO is a great place andif you have questions about bunnies, lots of knowledgable people here.

Enjoy the forum, April
:yeahthat::welcome1

Oh BTW I am unable to get your link to work:(

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Here is link to the rules of the site, light reading Rabbits Online Forum Rules.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

I forgot to mention, I had a look at your website (blog) and I think you have done a good job with it so far. Your ratties and hammies are all adorable and they are sure lucky to have a caring owner like yourself. Cannot wait to see more bunny related things on it. ;)

KavidsRodentRescue wrote:
We're going to pick them up today at 7...will have pics tonight!
How exciting! I will be picking my little girl up tomorrow at 11am, soI can totally relate to how your feeling right now. Anyway, cannot wait to see the piccies of them! :pinkelepht:

Whatever the change was, it obviously is for the better as you can never rescue TOO many buns, in my opinion!

Am super stoked for the pics! :pinkbouce:

The lady had a third bunny in the cage with the original two so we just took all three, I think she still has a few more as well if anyone is interested. So here's the Pics
Pics of all three new rabbits (Nala,Timon, and Pumbaa) can also be found on our blog!!! Our Blog
The cage they came with wasn't really what we were looking for so we threw together one with spare parts from our large rat cage. Hoping to get something better here shortly.
:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive:
DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0146-1.jpg

DSC_0147-1.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

I could b wrong but the white one looks like a Rex of some sort. But all are adorable. Nice impromptu cage lol What is in the food dish??? It looks like there might be seeds of some sort??? Again I am no expert but to the best of my knowledge seeds and such r not good for bunnies.

Kudos to you both for doing all u do!!!! Thx!!! The buns will appreciate it!!!!

They are sooo Cute!! Congrats on the new additions! :)

Edit: can't remember... Did you say you will be keeping the buns or adopting them out later?

Latest posts

Back