Just thought i would share

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jupiterannette

Reaction score
So last april, the 23rd to be exact....

my Lumpy ( black velvet chin) and my friends Binki (violet chin) Made whoopy!

111days later on august 11 not one but 2 baby boys were born.

we had read that they have amazingly small litters, generally only 1, and for there mutations 2 was rare.. we were very excited.. the only reason we had bread them was one of my friends desperatly wanted a baby from my lumpy! he is the worlds sweetest chin i sware!

well 2 poped out, and we are so happy..

so here are the pics, they are a few months old now and very happy and full of life. My friend already has theres, and now we are looking for a good home for the other.. im in no rush, they have to be the perfect match!

Mom and dad
LumpyBinki.jpg

twins at 2 days old
DSC06872.jpg

Lumpy looking at lady chins!
Lumpyputer5.jpg

Baby #2 getting play time
baby2.jpg

Baby #2 getting snuggles
baby27.jpg

and the twins last huggie before midnight went home!
twins3.jpg

My friend's chinchilla is an absolute terror and has turned me off at the idea of chinchillas. Cute to see, no interest in getting :p

Adorable though.

Ummm... is that photo of Lumpy checking out the females sort of like an on-line dating service for Chins? Wow! Who knew?!

:big wink:

They really are adorable.

Aww! What CUTIES!!! :D:D:D

BlueGiants wrote:
Ummm... is that photo of Lumpy checking out the females sort of like an on-line dating service for Chins? Wow! Who knew?!

:big wink:

They really are adorable. "

We dont want to put them back togeather, casue we dont want more chins, but he misses her!

chinchillas are soft and cute but i know some real standoffish nasty ones. i wouldn't keep one as a pet :(

tracy
and nemo

nemo who was just stepping on my keyboard with 0's hahahah

Latest posts

Back