Just saying Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Stephanie the room is in absolute georgous. Ilove the color for the walls and the cute bunny border. Too pretty andI am sure you can not wait to hold your pretty baby soon. Praying foryou to have a quick painless delivery. I can not wait to see pics ofyour pretty baby.

Steph, the baby's room is beautiful! Youtwo have excellent taste...and the bunny border is just too sweet! Lovethe pics of your sweet little guys too (Chompers is adorable :)).

My guess on the impending arrival is this Sunday...sounds like you aredown to the wire! So get lots of rest if you can, cuz I think it'sgoing to be very soon....:bunnydance:

(and I chuckled when I read what you wrote about Dave saying he would just go to sleep in a chair afterwards....:D)

It's good to hear that Tucker is so good withbabies, Carolyn. We plan on bringing home a couple of receivingblankets for our pets to smell. I'm more worried with how our catLestat will do, seeing he's so bonded to both of us (especially me).The buns I think will adjust nicely, just won't like all the noiseshe'll make.

We didn't want to go too overboard with the bunny thing, so used anormal lamp, one of those touch lamps with low settings so it's notglaring light. Also, the picture frames aren't bunny themed. Can onlyhave so much of one thing, you know?

Thanks everyone! :)

Oh its so exciding. Hope the delivery will be fast and as painless as possible.

The bunnies will get used to the noise in a couple of days I think. Thecat you should really watch out for since he can jump in the crib. ButI am sure the animals and the baby will be fine.

Anna

No baby yet and I can hardly stand waiting!Especially with feeling so uncomfortable all the time. I know it'scoming soon though....

I just get sick of hearing (especially from my mom) "Enjoy the quitetime now because you won't have that when she's born." Well, duh! As ifwe don't know how drastically our lives will change. Sorry to vent, butif I hear that one more time I'm gonna go nuts.

On a side note, the rabbits are being soooooo affectionate with me.Last night I was petting Abby and Chompers kept on nudging my hand awayfrom her so I would pet him. I had to finally use two hands, one foreach rabbit.

I was out of townwhen you posted these and am just now seeing them!:shock:

Everyone and everything looks marvelous!

Just look atyou!

You look wonderful! I'm soexcited!

Chompy's little sister is going to behere anyday!!!

Raspberry

i just have to say, i love that nursery!! thatis the cutest baby room i have ever seen! good luck with the new baby!do you know if its a boy or girl?

We have the camera on the coffee table now, forquick access to take pictures of the rabbits. This move was just sogood for all three of them! They are even more adorable than ever.

Thank you FlopsnWills. We're having a girl, Ayla Victoria. I'm due on the 28th, but it could be any day now. :D

WOW! Look at that belly!!!

I LOVE the nursery! It looks AWESOME!

All the bunns look great!

The recieving blanket is a GREAT idea, we plan on doing that as well. Since Emma will be sharing "her" room with the baby.

You look great, the nursery looks great, the bunns look great, now we just need that gorgeous baby girl to make her debut!!!!!

:monkey:'s!

Yayy ... excitement ! :bunnydance:

Baby's room looks lovely .. as do the buns .. your tummylooks ready to pop !! Heh! I wish you a lovely birth ..It'll all be worth it , ... just remember, at the end of itall you wil be able to say HELLO to the little thing who has beenwriggling and kicking in that tum of yours for the last few months !

No baby yet......and I am getting very uncomfortable! Been in "early labor" for a week now.

I was at 3cm yesterday and 80% effaced, so there has been progress,just not fast enough for me! My doctor said that due to the baby'sposition, I may go past my due date, but of course thereisjust no saying.

One thing I've really learned is that the only predicable thing about being pregnant is the unpredictability.

Stephanie wrote:
No baby yet......and I am getting very uncomfortable! Beenin "early labor" for a week now.

I was at 3cm yesterday and 80% effaced, so there has been progress,just not fast enough for me! My doctor said that due to the baby'sposition, I may go past my due date, but of course thereisjust no saying.

One thing I've really learned is that the only predicable thing about being pregnant is the unpredictability.
You are so right onthe being unpredictable , lol , just waitfor the drop , you will definately feel it ,then the almight spurt of energy thatevery cranny in the house has tobe spick and span spotless even thoughyou only cleaned an hour ago , Thats whenyou will knowyou are downto the last few hours .

My mom keeps on telling me the same thing. Hardto tell with me though, I'm a major neat freak and always feel the urgeand need to clean! LOL My friends used to call me Monica, from Friends,because I'm so anal about it.

I've been walking around a lot and going up and down the stairs, whichI really think is helping. She has dropped a lot. It's just a hurry upand wait sort of thing.

Btw, love the avatar Gypsy.

I was told by that too Gypsy. When DJ's mom hadall 3 of her kids she went through that spurt of energy in cleaningthen 3 hrs later she delivered them all. All 3 seprate years.

Although I am in no way Monica in my cleaning,last night at 9 I looked at our bedroom and cleaned it. ThenI cleaned the spare bedroom, then at 10 I went into the kitchen andcleaned it real good! I still have a few things left to cleanbut I feel alot better this morning. We are going to startwalking 2x a day to try andget the labor to getgoing!

Oh, in case not everyone heard, I am also due on the 28th but it soundslike Stephanie is maybe a little farther then I am. The Dr.did "strip my membranes" on Monday but I do not think it really didanything. (doggone it!)

I got my membranes stripped yesterday too. Oh what fun that was!!

I've been getting contractions all afternoon, but nothing to get allexcited about, as 1. they don't hurt and 2. they're not regular enough.

I really do feel her drop when I go up and down the stairs though, and I've been walking around a lot as well.

Oh yea... the babies all look sooo adorable. I'm especially in love with your little tort lop.

The baby room looks sooo sweet. I bet you're sooo excited tosee her in there. Hope you deliver soon!!:stork: And that it goes smoothly and with minimal pain.

hmm... it's easy to tell that I have no baby experience... b/c when you saw "strip the membranes" I'm like :dunno:

3Bears wrote:

hmm... it's easy to tell that I have no baby experience... b/c when you saw "strip the membranes" I'm like :dunno:

I had a baby but I don't know what it means either, nothing like that was done to me.

I should have said stretch. My doctor reallystretched me out the other day to hopefully get real labor going asI've been in early labor for over a week now. Not too unusual, but sheknows I'm ready for this to be done with.

Latest posts

Back