Just saying Hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
GRRRR Just did a long post and lost it due to my ineptness!!!! :mad:

Anyway, an update on the buns. They are all doing very well and are allsettled in nicely. Took them a bit to adjust, but they are all veryhappy. The move was especially good for Valuran, as he is much moreaffectionate now. Before, we could hardly get near him unless he was ina certain mood, and never outside of the cage. Now, he hunkers rightdown for pettings and even likes it when he's laying outside of thecage. Used to be he'd just run from us (unless we had treats of course).

Abby and Chompers are more affectionate too, although they were alwayslovable, just even more so. Chompers is more active here too, which isnice. He's getting up there in bunny years, so it's good to see himrunning around and shaking that bunny butt.

As for me, I'm very quickly approaching the end of my pregnancy. My duedate is the 28th of this month, but because of all my pre-laborsymptoms, my mom is convinced it's going to happen this weekend. I'vepassed the plug and had the "show" last night. As of this pastWednesday, I was at 2.5cm and 50% effaced. (Trying not to be toographic here, but all you moms and pregnant ladies will know what I'mtalking about.)

I've been having lots of contractions and cramping, but they're not tootoo regular yet. Today is the first day that the contractions haven'tstopped completely when I walk around. Usually if I change postion orwalk around, they stop. So we'll see! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Ok, here are some pictures. The first is a cute one of Chompers sleeping. He looks like a little puffball.

Restingup.jpg

Here they are begging for some raisins.

Chompybegging.jpg

Another one of them wanting treats. Valuran looks mad or something.

Wewantraisins.jpg

Here's one of my belly. I did the timer and my face got cut off, but Ididn't feel like taking any more as I was tired at the time.

Sizeview9mo.jpg

Close up of the crib. The walls we painted a pale lilac and pale yellow. The colors look a bit washed out though in these pics.

Cribcloseup.jpg

Here's the other side of the room. The bunny theme is a bit obvious, dontcha think? lol

Dresser.jpg

Ooohhh, Stephanie, your mom could be right. It'ssoooo exciting. I will be thinking of you - I hope someone will let usknow when something happens!!!

Look at those (furred) babies. I have always loved Chompers, his littleface shows so much character. I so want to kiss his face in the 3rdphoto. Give all of them kisses from me, and good luck!

Jan

He really is such a sweet bunny. The other two can be a handful, but he's so mellow and good.

Ok, so he did spill a whole bowl of water last night, but I'll let it slide.

I can ask Dave to do a post under my name. He thinks he's going tosleep on a chair in the hospital after, but I told himhe'scrazy.

Thanks everyone. Trust me, we'll have a ton ofpictures of her. I already have my bag half packed (with a note of whatto grab last minute) and the camera and battery charger is right there.

Yayy! The baby's room looks GREAT ...the border is SO pretty!

and your belly is huge! Is the anticipation killin you yet??

soosososo happy to see all the bunnies are happy and healthy and of course including yourself!

WOO HOO! Yes your Mums right, anytime! AwwStephanie I'm so excited for you!!! I was 2 Cm's for a week and then,wham, such a quick birth. So heres hoping yours will be nice and quicktoo.

The buns are looking as gorgeous as ever andI must say that nursery looks fantastic!

All the best to you and take care,

:bunnydance:

Anxiously awaiting more updates in the next week, Vickie xx

I wish I had kept the camera downstairs, asValuran just looked so beautiful. He was laying in front of the cageand the sun was shinging on him. Just looked so pretty.

Don't worry, the cage isn't in direct sunlight. The place we live nowfaces south and we made sure they were well away from anything thatwould get too hot and uncomfortable for them. The sun does reach ontothe rug though, so they can lay in the sun when they want to (and whenit's out, we have snow on the ground!)

Stephanie, it is always great hearing from you.

I am so glad that the bunns are finally settled in.

You look amazing. I am so excited for you. I'm praying for a happy healthy and quick delivery for you.

The nursery is stunning. You did an outstanding job. :blueribbon:

Tina & Zoo Crew

Ooh, i love the colors you chose for the baby room. It's very pretty!

You must be so excited!!

:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:

Oh Stephanie! You look great, and the nursery room is Fantastic!! I love it.

You could very well be a mummy in a couple of days now, rest and relaxand take care, and please get someone to somehow send an email orsomething to us here letting us know how you and baby are doing.

The bunnies are as beautiful as ever, they are so very lucky to haveyou caring and loving them and so is your baby, you're gunna make awonderful mother!

Goodluck , and in case I am not here(hectic weekend coming up), goodluck with your birth.

:hug:

Stephanie - The room looks adorable. Ihope everything goes well with the baby and you!!!I also hope that you have the baby on the 29th because that is myBirthday...lol. Hopefully you will not be in the hospital onThanksgiving...TURKEY...lol Have them bring you turkey fromhome..lol. Anyways, GOOD LUCK you are in mythoughts...

Sharon

Wow...you look great, the bunnies look great...and the nursery is stunning!! What a wonderful job you did!!!!

Congrats and can't wait to hear more!

:colors: Hi Steph!! :bunnydance:

It's so exciting to see the bunnies and the soon to be baby! :stork:I'm so glad it's you having the baby and not me! *phew!* You must be SoReady to just hold that baby in your arms rather than in your belly.

The baby's crib and room is adorable! :inlove: Love the color, the bunnies, the whole thing. Excellent job!

I look forward to hearing that the birth went really smoothly and thatyou and the baby are home and sleeping for 2 hours straight when sleepdoes come.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. The bunnies look Perfect, as perusual. I can't wait to see how they are with the baby. Tucker is soincredibly gentle with babies. He adores them. He always let them touchhis nose. He loves the smell of them and is very curious as to what thebaby is up to - be it sleeping, eating, you name it.

The babies seem to love it too. They'll just sit and stare at him.Didn't mean to talk about my little guys so much in your thread, justthinking about how much fun it will be to hear about how each of yourbabies take to their new little skin-sibling.

Sending you love, prayers, positive thoughts, and a quick and painless delivery.

:balloons:

Here comes The Stork!! We're all ready for you little one!

:stork:

-Carolyn

Hi Steph!!!! Looking good Hon,

My Prediction is November 29th around 1:00 AmFor Delivery.

I love the Nursery , Im just glad you didnt go wildand do the whole theme as Bunnies (LOL ) .

The Fur kids look GREAT! as always.. Valuran looks moreimpatient than grouchy tho. are we getting a bit slow withthe treats lol.

Happy Safe Delivery!

Make sure some one Posts up when the Precious Bundle of Joy Arrives.!!

Your bunnies all look so cute together. I loooove the gorgeous Rex!

And your nursery is adorable. :)

gypsy wrote:
Hi Steph!!!! Looking good Hon,

My Prediction is November 29th around 1:00 AmFor Delivery.

I love the Nursery , Im just glad you didnt go wildand do the whole theme as Bunnies (LOL ) .

The Fur kids look GREAT! as always.. Valuran looks moreimpatient than grouchy tho. are we getting a bit slow withthe treats lol.

Happy Safe Delivery!

Make sure some one Posts up when the Precious Bundle of Joy Arrives.!!
When I read this post and responded I actually thoughtto myself , "Oh my gawd she is going to have her baby on KrystlesBirthday" Krystle is our daughter and her birthday is 29thNovember, and then here is Gypsy predicting it!!

Stephanie, all I can say is brace yourself LOL

Seriously Saggi babies are lovely, and Saggi people are so loving and caring.

Like I said before, goodluck and best wishes

Back