Just saying hi!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I'm a newcomer here and looking forward togetting to know new people who are like me aka rabbit lovers. I justcame upon this site yesterday and was pretty happy to see a messageboard dedicated to rabbits.

I'm the proud mamma of two bunnies, Chompers, a Mini Lop, who isaround3 years old. (As he was a rescue from a terriblesituation, I'm unsure of his exact age. I was told around21/2 and that wasnine monthsago).Recently my husband and I adopted Abby, a Half Mini LopHalf Rex who is three months old and a handful. She's training well,slowly but surely, and the two buns are bonded and love each other. Andyes, Chompers is neutured and we're going to get Abby spayed when she'sold enough. I feel we were lucky with an easy transition with an olderrabbit and a baby. There were virtually no problems and it was love atfirst sight.

That's it for now. I'm still getting to know my way around the boardsand doing a lot of lurking for now, but figured I'd post a hello to youall.

:)

Welcome Aboard,Stephanie!

Chompers and Abby sound absolutely adorable. I bet Abby getsaway withmurder just by being as precious looking assheis.

So glad to have you here. Don't be afraid to jump in where you wish.

-Carolyn

Thanks everyone. :) I tried taking some new picstoday of the buns, but of course they weren't cooperating. Go figure,huh? All they wanted was to climb on my lap and I couldn't exactly geta good shot that way.

Oh my gosh, love at first sight, that's socute! Sounds like a very good situation...happy bunnies andhappy parents! Good for you :)

-Carrie

ANEWBIE! Welcome to the board! It is a great place to talk about one ofthe best animals there is!

Cant wait till you manage to get some pictures! Your bunnies sound adorable!

Siobhan xxx

Ok, I took some good pics, but now need to figureout how to post them. My hubby is the good one with that sort of thingand he's at work....

Latest posts

Back