just say no

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragynflye

Reaction score
last night, i got an email from rue's breeder. she knows we were wanting a holland lop, and she emailed me to let me know she has two new litters about ready to go. otters, torts, chestnuts.... *sigh* so much adorableness, i could just melt! oh, how i want one! but i will be strong. right now, a third rabbit would be too much to handle. i would have to rotate out playtime for three buns, clean three cages, make sure three rabbits (on top of the rest of the zoo) got the personal attention they deserve. maybe.... maybe once rue and puppet are bonded and living in one cage.... maybe then i can think about adding another. then i would still only have two cages to clean, and two groups to rotate for play time. until then, i'll have to content myself with drooling over pictures.

That sounds like a pretty hard decision. Possibly you could do without sleep, meals, recreation for yourself or------------. I know what it feels like, you look at all these cute little guys and just want to take them all home. Hohum.

I have 4 buns but they are all pretty much bonded. They have a giant cage though, so keep up is a hassle, even with one cage. They get into small scuffles, but mostly when they are nesting, and that's just because none of them seem to want to pull hair out of themselves, they'd rather chase the other ones and pull out their hair lol

Back