Just saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
We just got home from taking my daughters to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra in concert. If you've never seen or heard them, they are a classically trained electric orchestra with electric guitars, electricviolins and cellos and they play phenominal Rock-n-roll, and do a great Christmas story set to music.

Well they kept saying that there was a special suprise guestand everybody had to stay til the end... the concert was really, reallygood, my ears are still ringing! But just when we thought it was over, they introduced STEVEN TYLER from AEROSMITH! I almost passed out! He did 3 songs and was SO nice! Aerosmith was one of my favorite bands (way back when....) What a perfect evening! I can't believe we got to see him! SO cool! (And I can't believe my daughters knew who he was and knew the words to the songs! THEY were screaming! LOL!)

wow sounds great, i like the Trans Siberian Orchestra Christmas music, and Steven Tyler is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I have seen Areosmith in concert a few times and they are amazing.

It's so seldom that the 4 of us get to go out together.Everyone is so busy lately, going in all different directions at once. So it was real nice, especially for my daughters birthday and right before the holidays..

My younger daughter plays viola and cello, so to see the cello player featured in a solo and to see the viola and violin players dancing around the stage, playing rock-n-roll was mind blowing! They have a woman that plays electric violin that gets hoisted up to the ceiling and plays bent over backwards, that was just amazing. Made my daughter feel like maybe she should focus on music (YEAH!!!!!)

I'm jealous. I LOVE TSO.

Off topic-ish, but you guys should search August Burns Red's cover of "Carol of the Bells"....it is AWESOME!

Back