just like everyone, i need to make money...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielrorozco

Reaction score
so i have a job right now but the only hours i get are one day a week and thats barely enough to pay for my car insurance..
right now i already have two tickets i need to pay for, and i have prom coming up in about a month which is another good $300
i need money really bad and of course i am willing to work for it but just dont know where to start
im saving up bottles and cans but thats just little pocket change

any suggestions?

thanks
i could try to do all that
i dont really have more time for part time job because i got o school full and and am taking night school and then im involved at my church too so my availability isnt much :(

but once i graduate high school, which will be in a month and a half, i will have so much time on my hands i can get a full time job :D

I know this sounds boring but you could always do these:

paper round

babysitting- you can do it when it suits you

working a few evenings a week at a store eg. fcuk does that.

working sundays at a supermarket like Waitrose 8-2 etc. so yo still have time for work.

working at your school cantine a few lunchtimes a week (if yours does that- its good money)

sponsored things for raising your cash like runs etc.

jumble/cake sales

BEST ONE- doing online surveys you get money from these. Tesco etc. and brainbox or whatever that's called. You sign up and then every time they send you a survey to do you get money or cash off places.

Hope some of these help

Jen

okay this weekend im busting a mission to do as much of those ideas as i can. ill let you know how it goes!!

Good for you :D
Hope everything goes to plan! :)

I don't know about making more money but my balls coming up to, you can totally cheapafy it, my dress was 15euro and i'm doing my own hair and makeup go on youtube and search prom or formal makeup and its like step by step and it looks pro. pancea81 has some awesome make up looks and she makes them look so easy and professional mainly using affordable make up lines to.

PepnFluff wrote:
I don't know about making more money but my balls coming up to, you can totally cheapafy it, my dress was 15euro and i'm doing my own hair and makeup go on youtube and search prom or formal makeup and its like step by step and it looks pro. pancea81 has some awesome make up looks and she makes them look so easy and professional mainly using affordable make up lines to.

haha i already am cheapafying it. but the darn tickets at $160 US for 2 tickets!!
thanks though

$80 for ONE?! Omg!

My prom was $15! And people were complaining! Jeez.
Luckily this year my dress was only about $70.
Last year mine was a clearance one from the year before. Also got it cheap.
I did my own make-up and my mom helped me with my hair. I think I looked good. :p

Good luck!

haha yeah $80 for one !!
its at the queen marry. if you dont know what that is its some fancy giant boat... haha
cool but just expensive for my poor liddo wallet :(

Pwhoah! man looks like we both can joing the expensive prom/ball tickets I've just been informed its going to be $60 per ticket! andd were not even going on a flash boat :( What sorta dress are you thinking of?

Do you guys have a Winners store there ?
They have great dresses and clothes at cheap prices because the stores that had them before went bankrupt.

Latest posts

Back