Just Jack! The Holland Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBoyHarper

Reaction score
Come one, come all, and meet Just Jack! JJ forshort, of course. JJ was my Christmas present (as of last night!) frommy parents. He's around 6 months old, neutered, and he's a Holland Lop.He's got a wonderful personality, very sweet, extremely curious, andloves his nose rubs!

Without further ado, here's some pictures of JJ!

bunny1small-1.jpg

bunny2small-1.jpg

JJ1small.jpg

JJ2small.jpg

JJ3small.jpg

JJ4small.jpg

HarperandJJsmall.jpg

Spring, I'mstill waiting for more ofhis personality to show through (but he's definitely starting to getcomfortable here!)

Right now, I've noticed that he LOVES to do dead bunny flops, full bodystretches, and to lay his feet across anything in his cage. He's onerelaxed bunny!

Last night he was playing with a ball that hada bell in it,loud dang toy, and he was making so much noise. Harper comes to theedge of his cage, stomps, and then stands there eyeing JJ with a"stern" look on his face. It was priceless, but of course, once Ireached for my camera Harper hopped away. :whatevah

So JJ went on a trip today. We decided to govisit a friend of mine (the one who owns the bunny rescue here that Ivolunteer for). He had a good time playing with the dog, visiting theother bunnies, and peeing on the couch. Oops. :shock:

My friend took some really good pictures of him with her camera though, he's so photogenic!

wendys1.jpg

wendys2.jpg

wendys3.jpg

wendys4.jpg

wendys5.jpg

wendys6.jpg

wendys7.jpg

wendys8.jpg

wendys9.jpg

What a cutie! His ears are so long - they remind me of French lops' ears...

What an absolute doll! Come on, Liveup to your name JJ! He may decide to be really funny as hispersonality comes out! :dancing: Can't wait. Youreally got the ultimate Christmas present, I'mtoojealous. "Llooovve Himmm" Hee Hee, a little"Jack" for ya! :hug:

thisis my fav pic
wendys8.jpg

and all the other ones are so cute!!!

Celine:bunnydance:

Wow...I love JJ's color, MBH! Very striking. It really stands out in the pics of him in the grass. He looks like he knows he's handsome, too! LOL Great pics of him with the dog as well...he certainly seems to be a very calm bunny.

Last night he was playing with a ball that had a bell in it, loud dang toy, and he was making so much noise. Harper comes to the edge of his cage, stomps, and then stands there eyeing JJ with a "stern" look on his face. It was priceless, but of course, once I reached for my camera Harper hopped away.
I agree, that's priceless! :laugh:

Wasn't there some discussion about JJ possibly being a Mini Lop (or mix)? He's got that fuzzy hair on top of his head like my Mini, Snuggy. It's soooooo cute! And he's got a real nose, unlike the Holland "hit the wall at full-speed" nose (or lack thereof). Don't get me wrong. I LOOOOOOOVE my Holland's smushy face.

Whatever he is, he's adorable!

More pics, please!

Latest posts

Back