Just had to share!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
LOL! Mocha is so funny I just had to share.

Last night we had a blizzard (not a very long one, we didn't have thatmuch snow) and I went outside to feed my bunnies this morning. Lastnight we had next to no snow and what was left was packed down and icebecause of the rain. Well this morning, there is enough snow on top ofthat ice to be above my winter boots.

So Mocha was so excited for his food and chose not to wait for mommy totake her glove off, he just jumped out of his cage and into the snow. Iburst out laughin because he fell right through the snow and all youcould see was the tip ofone ear and his little nose and thenhe stuck his head up, he looked so shocked it was priceless. My poorprecious baby, lmao.

To bad I didn't have the camera with me, that was too funny.

That rabbit is truly a Character!! I can picture it perfectly.

Thanks - it really was a cute vision. As much as he's a big boy, he'll always just be a big baby!!

-Carolyn

I'm still laughing. It keep flashing across mymind, a little black tipped ear out of the top of the snow and a littlebrown nose wiggling like crazy and the rest is white. Then you see hishead pop up as he stands up and looks to be in utter shock and justbegging me to save him. He's a little character and I wouldn't have itany other way! He may be the oldest, but he was my first bunny and willalways be my little baby!

I can just imaginethe surprise when he didn't stop on the layer of snow that he thoughthe was supposed to! "Mom, help!" How funny!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back