Just had to post

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another one of Amelia...this is after shefinished tearing up paper, which is one of her most favorite things todo. It really wears her out lol!

Emmits_mom wrote:
Here is Emmit and I being sleepy.

OMG Emmit lets you do that?

Your rabbits are sooo cute!

When did you get amelia? Shes very pretty!! Does she have black eyes orred cos in one photo she looks like she has redf and the other shelooks she has black.

They are luvly photos! Thanks for sharing i wana see more!!

Love loz

xXx

Amelia has red eyes, but she prefers to call themruby. I hope more pictures of her...lets home this worksbecause my internet is being annoying today :p

Emmit cleans himself whenever he gets sick of uswatching him. He says, "I have something better to do than topay attention to you guys!" He can be quite a little prick!!;)

Okay this is my last one...Emmit was pretty sickof having a bright light flashed in his face all night...so he was outto get the camera.

Ahhhhh ...love thosepics- thanks for sharing. Will have to get more of my baby soon. Emmittlooks like my Cupcake. :D

lol...funny thing happened when I posted this.. I typed inahhh with a "w" ....awww & it came up awebsite link...too funny!

It is sooooo latebut I swear any time I see that you have put new photos of Emmit on, Ihave to look! I just love that bunny! The photos are wonderful! Thosetwo are adorable!Thanks for the new Emmit pics, now I willsleep better!

I think your Rabbits are adorable. Ireally enjoyed your pictures. I have a feeling that justmaybe mind you.....your three wonderful Rabbits are just a tadspoiled...:Dwhich is the best part about having houseRabbits.

Great pictures!

Take Care,

Annette

Yes they are very spoiled. we only technicallyhave 2 bunnies. I take care of another one who I love so much, namedDijon. I took a few with our new camera, so as soon as I am able to,i'll post some of him as well. I hope that his owner will let me keephim because he doesn't take care of him at all. He never lets him out,he changes his bedding/litter maybe once a month (that's before Istarted doing it every day), and he doesn't even take him to the vet oranything. Martin and I have been paying for his food, bedding, and hayfor the past few months, and I let him out everyday. Dijon is such alove, and he deserves so much more than his owner gives him. I hopehe'll let me take him with me so I can get him to a vet, get himneutered, and give him more love. He just loves attention and lovesbeing around people. He already licks my face when I pet him, and Iknow he'll be an even better bun when he is neutered so he won't sprayanymore. I don't know if Martin and I would be able to keep himpermanently because Emmit and Amelia are already such a handful, but wewill certainly make sure he has a good, loving home. Almost anything isbetter than his home right now. I just know I can't leave him with thisguy when Martin moves out when we get married. If you guys don'talready know, Dijon's owner is Martin's roommate (i wasn't sure if Imade that clear).

Wish me luck...I have no idea how we're going to start thisconversation with his owner...the worst thing is that I don't eventhink the guy knows we've been taking care of his bunny. he pays solittle attention to him, that he probably hasn't realized that thebunny has been cleaned up, groomed, and new food "magically" appearseveryday. SIGH...

I'll put new pictures up though of all of them. Thanks for all of your responses.

And I can't wait to see pictures of Cupcake!

Latest posts

Back