Just got a bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaelbee

Reaction score
My name is Kriss, to start things off.

My boyfriend went in to work a couple months ago (Sam's Club) and had found a bunny in a cage in the parking lot. She was fully grown, had an empty food bowl in her cage, and her water bottle was about half gone. He called me and asked me to go pick her up so he could keep her, so I did. And that's how we came to own our medium size "mix of everything" (according to the guy at the pet store) female bunny named Sammy.

We decided to get her a male counterpart, so we went in to the pet store and got Max, who is a white dwarf albino male.

150362_10150319927045529_875325528_15644204_7945261_n.jpg

Meet Max!

ummmmm. lemme look lol. i'm sure i have some.

58695_10150273558345529_875325528_14731440_3879279_n.jpg

there's sammy and jack in the background. lol. jack loves the bunnies... problem is the bunnies don't exactly love jack.

my boyfriend and i also built sammy and max a bunny hutch from scratch...
66948_10150298143915529_875325528_15254169_4975118_n.jpg

kind of a bad picture, but it works. took us about 3 days of solid work, and its all waterproofed and whatnot. sammy lives in it right now, we're waiting for max to get full size so we can put him in with sammy. meanwhile we're slowly introducing the 2 of them to each other.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

thanks for all the welcomes guys... i just realized that picture of the bunny hutch that i posted was before we finished it. there's a wall that goes between the two sides, with a hole cut in it so sammy can go to the other side. there's also a second story on the "inside" part that comes halfway forward, and we keep her food up there. we had a ramp so she could get up there, but she pushed her hay bail over and started jumping on that and then climbing to the 2nd story, so we took the ramp out to give her more space.

Latest posts

Back