Just curious.. what do you feed your rabbits? :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We currently have 4 rabbits with plans to take in more, and to find homes for some after they are altered. I feed the following daily to any over 3 months old:

1 cup pellets (I blend the brands I can find so there are little problems when transfered to a new home-except those brands that have junk added in)

Unlimited hay (currently going through a bale of Brome, we try to rotate type-no alfalfa though as most pellets are based on alfalfa)

1 romaine leaf
1 1-1.5 inch carrot piece
1 small broccoli florette (only until the broccoli I have is gone then no broccoli for a while)
1/2 a celery stalk chopped
3 springs each fresh parsley and cilantro

That is what they get right now until these veggies are gone. Oh 3 times a week they get craisins (3 each), once a week 1/4 a small apple minus seeds and stem, and once a week a 1 inch piece of banana.

I have some dried Papaya I got from bunspace, and am awaiting the arrival of some maple stick chews. I like to rotate what I get each time I shop. So each month or however often I need new veggies the salad can and does change. I know that is not a lot of veggies, but they are just getting used to them and some may go to homes that choose not to feed veggies so I do not want them to get demanding for salads, lol.

Latest posts

Back