Just curious...what color is she?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtipthebun

Reaction score
From Q-tip:
"One of my (human) mommies is a blonde, one is a brunette. Neither of them have been able to figure out what the fluff my coloring is. Can you help? I'm just curious. I certainly don't want to be a show bunny, so I don't care if it's sort of a weird color, but I just want to know...."

DSC_0621.jpg

Pardon the part in the middle of her tummy where she was shaved from her spay. That funky pattern continued all the way down.

DSC_0609.jpg

From her human....thank you very much for any help on color-figuring.

Right? My mommy has tried so hard to figure it out and gave up and called me weird. I was hoping one of you could find a name for my coloring that's not "weird".

I like that website, Grace. Looking at it and looking at her, I see broken sable point, but I have never tried to figure out color before, so I don't know! I'll accept both answers and continue to tell her that her color pattern is strange. :p

qtipthebun wrote:
I like that website, Grace. Looking at it and looking at her, I see broken sable point, but I have never tried to figure out color before, so I don't know! I'll accept both answers and continue to tell her that her color pattern is strange. :p

Don't tell Q-tip she's strange for the color pattern. Tell her she's unique.

And BTW, I love the shaded unique color. Reminds me of Brandy's Cinderella.

K:)

Dear Tip, If anyone picks on you or calls you strange or weird then you just pack your hay and march yourself right to the airport. Have your moms put you on a flight (first class,there expense) to Seattle. There you will be met by a really cute guy with lots of tattoos. He will take you to live with us......All unique animals are accepted here :).....Love,Miss.Muppet

Latest posts

Back