Just adopted out a rescue bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
Marcy, our largish white and ginger lop, who we have only had for a few weeks has been re-homed today to a lovely family not far from where I live.

Marcy was very grumpy after the car ride and not very friendly at all but I hope this will not put off her new family.

When I go there, I noticed she has a small bleed on one f her toes so I will put something in their letterbox tomorrow to soothe what looks like a very superficial snag.

Bye Marcy, hope you have a lovely new forever home and maybe one day I will visit you if I am invited,

bye grumpy, ;)

me

Glad to hear that Marcy has found her new forever home. Tomorrow I will be picking up my bunny from her foster mom as she alsowas a rescue bun just like Marcy!

I miss that big grump, but she has settled in nicely, not wonderfully approachable just yet but apparently sh is improving, not surprised really as she is very intelligent and adaptable...lovely colours, nice healthy girl with a promising future and the loveliest of new owners..they gave me a donation too!!

Latest posts

Back